twin hill vs riverside

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I've said plenty on other threads about Twin Hill's crappy products on other threads. Namely, the shoddy crotch stitching but, I've noticed a newer problem I've been wondering if anyone else has noticed.

I'm kinda tall (6'7") and I wear jacket shirts exclusively. I have to order these shirts in the "Tall" size. The newer tall sized shirts are indeed longer, but they are manufactured devoid of the necessary extra button to accommodate the extra length.

Summertime sucks because my shirt flys open at the bottom and my undershirt shows. I look like a cholo/clown. : (

Sent using Two Tin Cans Connected with String
You don't look like a clown you look like a long drink of water. I couldn't resist. I've been called a long drink of water.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
You don't look like a clown you look like a long drink of water. I couldn't resist. I've been called a long drink of water.

I've been called the too...by a few cougars... The kind of cougars that can remove the upper and lower teeth from their jaws...
#BigPimpin

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I've said plenty on other threads about Twin Hill's crappy products on other threads. Namely, the shoddy crotch stitching but, I've noticed a newer problem I've been wondering if anyone else has noticed.

I'm kinda tall (6'7") and I wear jacket shirts exclusively. I have to order these shirts in the "Tall" size. The newer tall sized shirts are indeed longer, but they are manufactured devoid of the necessary extra button to accommodate the extra length.

Summertime sucks because my shirt flys open at the bottom and my undershirt shows. I look like a cholo/clown. : (

Same here sir. I'm taller on top so I have to order the tall jacket cut shirts. The missing button has always annoyed me.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Same here sir. I'm taller on top so I have to order the tall jacket cut shirts. The missing button has always annoyed me.

Call me crazy but... I can envision a phone conversation between an account exec. at Twin Hill and some pint sized, Atlanta dwelling wiener that goes something like this...

"Hey Joe, this is Bob from Twin Hill..."

"Oh, hey Bob, what's shakin'?"

"Not much. Listen, remember when we talked about those extra long jacket shirts?"

"Yep."

"I got a sweatshop in Sri Lanka that says they'll make em for $.50 a piece."

"No :censored2:?"

"For realz"

"Let's see here... Carry the 2... Move this decimal... Holy Crap Bob, you're a genius! I think I'm gonna get my little girl that pony for Christmas this year!"

"Thanks for your business, Joe!"

*pops Cristal*

Avalon

Avalon
I was just screaming about twin hill earlier. I ordered 3 shorts and three short sleeve shirts last week.
I open the bag this morning and I find three short sleeve, and three long sleeve shirts with a belt that I never ordered.
Now what's funny is the long sleeve shirts actually fit better than the shirts that I intentionally order.

So in a way Twin hill screwed up but accidentally got part of it correct. I'll keep the shirts!

Twin hill should be the name of one of those skanky bar/restaurants like Hooters or Tilted Kilt.

Sent using BrownCafe App

undies

I wore my riverside uniforms for 7 years...eventually I just got too big to wear them and the shorts were getting thin at the crotch and butt. Had to get twin hill and do they suck. I had to get a size 38, I wear 34 in everything else lol

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I wore my riverside uniforms for 7 years...eventually I just got too big to wear them and the shorts were getting thin at the crotch and butt. Had to get twin hill and do they suck. I had to get a size 38, I wear 34 in everything else lol
Yeah, I wear a 36 in jeans & everything else...Twin Hill pants...40.

degill7994

You can order 3 pants the same size and each will fit differently. I hate to say it but the Chinese shirts fit better than the Kenyan shirts. At least Twin Hill sends us new stuff because Cintas used to send us used stuff.
I had the same problem, ordered three pairs of pants only one fit. OMS says sorry cant order any more. ordered some short sleeve jacket shirts same size I had been whose earing for five years (Lg) got the shirts and they were so big they covered my diad holder. So I thought I would order a (M) got those and they didnt even come down to my belt. Were so small they looked like a childs shirt. Yes TWin Hill sucks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Luckily I have never had to wear anything but Riverside .
I might not have a completely clean outfit left , but to date no one has ever complained .

Driver7906

If you live in an extremely hot summer climate like I do, Twin Hill are the WORST, especially when they're new and haven't been worn in yet. You feel like you're being cooked in a plastic bag wearing these pieces of garbage. I also get the worst jock itch and pimple breakouts on my legs during hot months from the cheap material these pants are are of. The polyester fabric is pretty much plastic and provides no ventilation for your skin.

I love being a UPS driver and am very thankful for my job but the uniform situation is my only genuine complaint about the company. It absolutely sickens me that the company went from a great American-made uniform supplier to sweatshop, foreign-made garbage, not to mention how long the issues with these uniforms have been going on with no consideration to address these issues.

We make a great living but we do work our asses off out there and we shouldn't have to do our jobs wearing uniforms that rip and look like :censored2:, especially when the company stresses about appearance the way they do. I wish we could have it in the Union contract that uniforms must be American-made.

MayorOfMaricamp

Twin Hill sucks. I get my shorts a size bigger b/c of the "snugness" and what happens... The clasp breaks. If the company wants everyone to keep up to the appearance standards, they should by us some quality uniforms and wash our trucks more than once every six months.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ghost in the Darkness

Yeah I agree about the twin hill pants... 3/4 of the time they rip in the seam just below the zipper. For me the shirts go from a tight XL to a way oversized XXL.. its like they need an XL.5

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I think the phrase, "you get what you pay for", applies here. I just order as much stuff, as frequently as possible, to offset the cheaper quality and cost. If UPS wants to buy cheap, disposable uniforms, I'll play their game. That reminds me, it's been a few months...time for a new winter set.