twin hill vs riverside

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I wish twin hill had a FB page like UPS' where we could bombard them with negative feedback. Helen Keller could've made better browns than those Kenyan sweatshop kids.

Sent using a Potato

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wish twin hill had a FB page like UPS' where we could bombard them with negative feedback. Helen Keller could've made better browns than those Kenyan sweatshop kids.

Sent using a Potato
You can't expect much for 16 cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Helen Keller's load quality would surpass a good percentage of loaders at ups...what's their excuse? lol.

Sent using a carrier pigeon

codysho

I hate our uniforms! The fit is awful,the pants taper and can't even fit around a shoe unless your wearing boots. The shirts are all off. Don't tell us we are the face of the company and then give us garbage to wear! What the hell!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I hate our uniforms! The fit is awful,the pants taper and can't even fit around a shoe unless your wearing boots. The shirts are all off. Don't tell us we are the face of the company and then give us garbage to wear! What the hell!

Sent using BrownCafe App
I get a lot of compliments on how I look in the shorts.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I can't say I ever stuffed a sock down there but I do have very big hands and size 14 shoes so you do the math. You don't stuff your bra do you.

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I can't say I ever stuffed a sock down there but I do have very big hands and size 14 shoes so yiu do the math. You don't stuff your bra do you.
No, the twins are big enough...any larger and they'd get in the way when I load...lol.
Size 14...huh? That's some large feet sir. I'm not calling you a liar 407....but to generalize the dabbling of my life experience..Big feet...big hands...Big myth...lol.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
No, the twins are big enough...any larger and they'd get in the way when I load...lol.
Size 14...huh? That's some large feet sir. I'm not calling you a liar 407....but to generalize the dabbling of my life experience..Big feet...big hands...Big myth...lol.

Big feet and big hands = Big shoes and big gloves

Sent using a Potato