UA Question

BrownSnowFlake

Last night I smoked a fat gram of Maui Wowie and sat down to watch some Rick and Morty. I think I accidentally sat on my phone and sent a video of myself ripping the bong to my coworker groupchat, Brown Pants 5: Cardboard Humpers Anonymous. I happened to be wearing my Sonichu fursuit at the time. The boys must’ve thought this was funny bc they forwarded it to a few other people and eventually management caught wind. First thing this morning my center manager sent me down to pee in a cup. Is this allowed? And why would the people I thought were my friends do this to me?

Also I’m already in a rehab program bc my addiction has caused problems in the past.

Thebrownblob

Last night I smoked a fat gram of Maui Wowie and sat down to watch some Rick and Morty. I think I accidentally sat on my phone and sent a video of myself ripping the bong to my coworker groupchat, Brown Pants 5: Cardboard Humpers Anonymous. I happened to be wearing my Sonichu fursuit at the time. The boys must’ve thought this was funny bc they forwarded it to a few other people and eventually management caught wind. First thing this morning my center manager sent me down to pee in a cup. Is this allowed? And why would the people I thought were my friends do this to me?

Also I’m already in a rehab program bc my addiction has caused problems in the past.
Would you mind PM me your Center Manager’s phone number? Asking for a friend.

On a sidenote, I don’t smoke marijuana, but I do question if someone smokes marijuana on their own time and does not come to work high why does it matter? The federal rules are ridiculous. I’ve seen far more lives ruined because of alcohol. This is not a affirmation of any addiction, just making an observation

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
1694961204831.gif