Ugh -- Starting out as a driver is HARD!

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Go run your stops off like a good bonus driver... we need that to happen to make up for me sitting around for an hour waiting on a trailer to be done so I can get on the road and drive to your hub.... it all equals out in the end....it’s pretty easy to understand, you are the one taking it in the ass daily in your postiion and I am taking it all back daily in my postiion....

Woah there feller, no reason to take your repressed daddy issues out on other people.
If you have been scrolling and judging correctly while sitting on the job like the hollow shell of a human that you are, you'd have read how I retracted the advice I gave this person. So good luck to you. Hope your life turns around for you.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I think its 800-PICK-UPS. That or if they have a local rep for their account, get in contact with them. Either one should be able to switch them over.

Thanks! Ive only seen a couple businesses that do this. It should be mandatory, its a time killer showing up to a place and they dont have anything.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Woah there feller, no reason to take your repressed daddy issues out on other people.
If you have been scrolling and judging correctly while sitting on the job like the hollow shell of a human that you are, you'd have read how I retracted the advice I gave this person. So good luck to you. Hope your life turns around for you.
Living the dream brother.... no worries, no stress... and I can still walk around without a limp .... let me know if you can say the same thing in 5 years of humping and running packages to doorsteps...that is if you make it that long...later

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Living the dream brother.... no worries, no stress... and I can still walk around without a limp .... let me know if you can say the same thing in 5 years of humping and running packages to doorsteps...that is if you make it that long...later

Never run. Walk at a brisk pace. Establish firm footing.look before stepping.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Time killer.????... they have mind fk you good..... so sad....I was a slave for awhile until I saw the light and GTFO...I suggest you do the same thing...what a life, doing 250 stops a day and pissing in Gatorade bottles....

Pissing in monster energy cans actually

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Never run. Walk at a brisk pace. Establish firm footing.look before stepping.
AF91BEDC-1F85-4BBB-BEA5-634B2E819C3A.jpeg
You should really be pushing that cart... and leave the piss bottle in the truck brother, no need to carry it around all day...and those orange shades go great with the safari hat....gangster

JustDeliverIt

Thanks! Ive only seen a couple businesses that do this. It should be mandatory, its a time killer showing up to a place and they dont have anything.

But they make more by having the customer pay for a daily pickup, they're not going to actively promote it. It's usually their last chance option to get a customer to ship with us.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Time killer.????... they have mind fk you good..... so sad....I was a slave for awhile until I saw the light and GTFO...I suggest you do the same thing...what a life, doing 250 stops a day and pissing in Gatorade bottles....

Its one thing to be taken advantage of the other is being a professional at whatever job it is. A job that pays 30 bones an hour gives you good health care is worth busting :censored2:. At the same time make it look like a struggle.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Man, ON my 5th day out driving solo. The last two days they have upped my stops count majorly -- Did not get in last night until 9pm.

Realize I'm still not going fast enough. Got the commercial part of my route down.

Out of the building yester by 9:20 -- Had all airs delivered by 10:10. (11 stops spread out) Then worked on commercial deliveries --32 stops -- 150 packages -- done by 1:00 -- worked on 70 resi stops until 3pm (got about 30 done) when I have to start my pickups run for businesses. Then finished my last 40 resi stops. I was slow because of darkness and not knowing the area at all. SOOOOO many dead-ends, cul-de-sacs and non-through streets.

Just a vent before I go back into today and try to do better -- Have to get better at the RESI stops.
if @Future can do it, you can

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Man, ON my 5th day out driving solo. The last two days they have upped my stops count majorly -- Did not get in last night until 9pm.

Realize I'm still not going fast enough. Got the commercial part of my route down.

Out of the building yester by 9:20 -- Had all airs delivered by 10:10. (11 stops spread out) Then worked on commercial deliveries --32 stops -- 150 packages -- done by 1:00 -- worked on 70 resi stops until 3pm (got about 30 done) when I have to start my pickups run for businesses. Then finished my last 40 resi stops. I was slow because of darkness and not knowing the area at all. SOOOOO many dead-ends, cul-de-sacs and non-through streets.

Just a vent before I go back into today and try to do better -- Have to get better at the RESI stops.
Sounds like an easy buisness route. How many miles does Orion have you run? Unless high miles you will know you got it when you get all your stops off before pickups start. I will start my pickups a few minutes late to knock out all my deliveries first but dont recommend you do that. If the residentials are tight there should be no problem getting 70 off in 2- 2.5 hours.
When you get your buisness off take half your lunch and check for misloads and sequence your packages...

walk it off

FarmerJoe......go drive your area 4+ times this weekend in your personal car. After each time pull out a map and look at the streets. Remember, you make up time in the residential sections of the route. Once you get the area down you'll do much better.

Next week concentrate on trying to limit the amount of time you spend in the back of the truck. You lose time behind the bulkhead.
lol at "pull out a map" you think anyone under 40 can read a paper map?