Ukraine Conducts "Military Exercise" in Russia

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The Russian army is reduced to committing war crimes by launching missiles at civilians. The Russian army is a shambles.
Looks like the regular news might start reporting it..

JUST IN - Power outage in several Ukrainian cities after wave of intense Russian missile strikes on the energy infrastructure.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Looks like the regular news might start reporting it..

JUST IN - Power outage in several Ukrainian cities after wave of intense Russian missile strikes on the energy infrastructure.
Nothing new. More desperate acts of impotence by the Russians.

Ou812fu

🇺🇦⚡Electricity in Kiev and the region will be turned off for about two hours, the Kiev branch of the DTEK energy holding reported.

Hmm... Why turn off the power?

Ou812fu

🇷🇺🇺🇦 The Ukrainian media write that Russian ships carrying Kalibr have reloaded and entered the Black Sea.

At the same time, it is reported that aviation is preparing to take off in Astrakhan.

vantexan

Did you see the Russian bridge that was blown up? Did you see the Russian citizens areas that were hit by rockets???
You do mean the bridge from Russia into the Crimean Peninsula which the Russians were sending trains over to supply their troops? It was a truck bomb that took out the bridge. I may have missed it, where were the Russian citizens areas that were hit with rockets?

Ou812fu

He’s worried about Russian civilians. Lol that’s rich. The Russians attacked Ukraine and literally murder civilians and bury them in mass graves, but the poor Russians might lose a few of their own people. Lol what a maroon
Mass graves where did you get that? Just curious..

Ou812fu

I'm giving you guys the link to the information coming straight out of Ukraine. You choose to use it or not. I don't care. In the end when Ukraine's political officials and the financial system that is allowing a majority of the corrupt people in the world to stay afloat is demolished. I'm going to say told you so..

Ou812fu

🇷🇺🇺🇦❗️Report about new missile attacks on Kiev and Kremenchug

🇺🇳🇷🇺 UN Secretary-General António Guterres is "deeply shocked" by Russia's largest airstrikes since the start of the war in Ukraine, a UN spokesman said.

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡️Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Oleksiy Goncharenko announced explosions in Kremenchug, Poltava region

Just curious. I thought Russia military was decimated..

Also, russia is flying it's planes around freely in Ukraine. Quit sucking the tit of the fake news we are being told.

Ou812fu

Definitely looks like Ukraine is in control..

🇰🇿🇺🇦 The Embassy of Kazakhstan in Kiev urged fellow citizens to leave the territory of Ukraine if possible

vantexan

🇷🇺🇺🇦❗️Report about new missile attacks on Kiev and Kremenchug

🇺🇳🇷🇺 UN Secretary-General António Guterres is "deeply shocked" by Russia's largest airstrikes since the start of the war in Ukraine, a UN spokesman said.

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡️Deputy of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Oleksiy Goncharenko announced explosions in Kremenchug, Poltava region

Just curious. I thought Russia military was decimated..

Also, russia is flying it's planes around freely in Ukraine. Quit sucking the tit of the fake news we are being told.
Missile attacks aren't the same as troops on the ground. Russia is retaliating for their bridge getting blown up.