Unethical Tactics Management Uses to Retaliate Against and Harass Drivers

Integrity

Binge Poster
It appears Line-and-initial is too complicated given their limited vernacular to process precise information above one’s reading level. Line-and-initial’s slanderous defamation against a truth teller comes off as either a “bonafide lunatic” or a repeat offender that’s UPS Modus Operandi 101 of a management troll attempting to divide & conquer solidarity from those of us that dare speak the truth of nothing more than a modern day sweat shop. These types laugh in labor’s faces, convincing himself we don’t see through the rhetoric. Things that make you say hmm 🤔 like UPS spinners attempting to SEQUESTER & CONCEAL the TRUTH of UPS’ nefarious Corporate Culture of how UPS managers & the criminals at the top are directing the Company be ran by ordering & implementing abuse of a dysfunctional corporate culture of workplace violence & retaliation against labor as UPS’ primary methodology of labor containment.

Mr. DD, another high paid UPS lobbyist, falsely alleges:

“Have Integrity in everything you do & say, integrity beyond reproach.

Integrity is not just a word it’s a way of life. That’s what we say at UPS.”

Voluminous amounts of evidence “Beyond Reasonable Doubt” proves integrity is just hypocritical lip service at UPS with borders that does not apply to UPS leadership & is a forbidden trait in UPS managers. At UPS words like: Integrity, Truth, Honesty, Loyalty, etc. are View attachment 381120empty words that no longer have meaning because UPS is a Company that enforces a “DO AS I say, NOT AS I DO” Corporate Culture, rather than a “LEAD BY EXAMPLE” ideology.
Integrity is at the core of all we do at UPS.

browned out

You need a mental checkup.
There’s something seriously wrong with you and the wording of this jibberish proves that.
TBI maybe?
No traumatic brain injury here. Only an immense disappointment in UPS. UPS has been provided proof of management retaliation. UPS has been provided proof of false statements that were submitted to FAA Aviation Medical Examiners. UPS is most likely skirting the FAA rules regarding pilots with duis, substance abuse issues and/or refusal(s) to submit to chemical tests.

UPS' unwillingness to acknowledge this violation of federal law and UPS policy is abhorrent. UPS' relentless denial of this injustice is beyond deplorable. UPS has fired package car drivers for trivial mistakes or minor acts of indiscretion. The UPS integrity code is a joke. It is used with prejudice and as a tool of retaliation.

Three UPS pilots provided false statements to UPS under duress. UPS targeted Capt. Greene for discharge. Audio recordings and documentation have been provided to UPS proving so beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The practice of UPS forcing employees to write false statements is at the foundation of the UPS retaliation and workplace violence inflicting culture.

Captain Greene did not retaliate against these 3 dishonest pilots that destroyed his 20+ year career at UPS.

There is nothing that leads any of us to believe that the horrific violence that occurred at UPS in San Fransico could not be tied to a similar course of UPS retaliation. It is; without a doubt, plausible. UPS not acting upon the evidence provided in Capt. Greene's case only reinforces this probability of causation.

It would not surprise anyone in the least if the tactic of forcing employees to write false statements led to the tragic event at UPS in SF. One just does not target 3 package car drivers for no reason. It is highly unlikely that the package car driver became that unhinged due to excessive OT. UPS knows what the motive was for that fateful day. UPS is burying that evidence.
It's horrible. UPS' refusal to act on the evidence provided in Capt. Greene's case reinforces the probability of false statements (forced by mgmt) being used in the SF shootings.

UPS just pushes and pushes until they push people over the edge. Not everyone at UPS possesses the mental capacity to process this retaliation in a non-violent manner. There are many of us who can; and do process the absolute & boundless lack of integrity by UPS management with civility.

Conspiracy proven by fact: 3 troubled UPS pilots wrote false statements under duress that resulted in the loss of the career of a 22 year Air Force Vet with 20+years seniority at UPS.

Conspiracy theory yet to be proven: The motive and factors that resulted in the traumatic events that occurred at the UPS SF facility.

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It appears Line-and-initial divide & conquer solidarity from those of us that dare speak the truth of nothing more than a modern day sweat shop.
LOL. It's a good thing we got rid of you.
The mean salary for a Line Captain is $340,000 a year as of 2022. Some make more, some make less.....

So........who is your solidarity with? The other overpaid, unappreciative prima donna's that complain about every :censored2:ing thing even though they are getting paid for EVERYTHING! A free meal for a 3 hour flight with a 6 hour layover in an Embassy Suites room in EWR.

Good riddance!

quad decade guy

LOL. It's a good thing we got rid of you.
The mean salary for a Line Captain is $340,000 a year as of 2022. Some make more, some make less.....

So........who is your solidarity with? The other overpaid, unappreciative prima donna's that complain about every :censored2:ing thing even though they are getting paid for EVERYTHING! A free meal for a 3 hour flight with a 6 hour layover in an Embassy Suites room in EWR.

Good riddance!
Who is "we"?

Some of us would like a prologue to this thread.

I do detect some jealousy and envy here. Please explain. What does the salary of a UPS'er have to do with integrity? Or murder?

Integrity

Binge Poster
No traumatic brain injury here. Only an immense disappointment in UPS. UPS has been provided proof of management retaliation. UPS has been provided proof of false statements that were submitted to FAA Aviation Medical Examiners. UPS is most likely skirting the FAA rules regarding pilots with duis, substance abuse issues and/or refusal(s) to submit to chemical tests.

UPS' unwillingness to acknowledge this violation of federal law and UPS policy is abhorrent. UPS' relentless denial of this injustice is beyond deplorable. UPS has fired package car drivers for trivial mistakes or minor acts of indiscretion. The UPS integrity code is a joke. It is used with prejudice and as a tool of retaliation.

Three UPS pilots provided false statements to UPS under duress. UPS targeted Capt. Greene for discharge. Audio recordings and documentation have been provided to UPS proving so beyond a shadow of a doubt.

The practice of UPS forcing employees to write false statements is at the foundation of the UPS retaliation and workplace violence inflicting culture.

Captain Greene did not retaliate against these 3 dishonest pilots that destroyed his 20+ year career at UPS.

There is nothing that leads any of us to believe that the horrific violence that occurred at UPS in San Fransico could not be tied to a similar course of UPS retaliation. It is; without a doubt, plausible. UPS not acting upon the evidence provided in Capt. Greene's case only reinforces this probability of causation.

It would not surprise anyone in the least if the tactic of forcing employees to write false statements led to the tragic event at UPS in SF. One just does not target 3 package car drivers for no reason. It is highly unlikely that the package car driver became that unhinged due to excessive OT. UPS knows what the motive was for that fateful day. UPS is burying that evidence.
It's horrible. UPS' refusal to act on the evidence provided in Capt. Greene's case reinforces the probability of false statements (forced by mgmt) being used in the SF shootings.

UPS just pushes and pushes until they push people over the edge. Not everyone at UPS possesses the mental capacity to process this retaliation in a non-violent manner. There are many of us who can; and do process the absolute & boundless lack of integrity by UPS management with civility.

Conspiracy proven by fact: 3 troubled UPS pilots wrote false statements under duress that resulted in the loss of the career of a 22 year Air Force Vet with 20+years seniority at UPS.

Conspiracy theory yet to be proven: The motive and factors that resulted in the traumatic events that occurred at the UPS SF facility.
What is your interest in this matter?

Osubrownguy

Filed a ton of 9.5 grievances and won a hearing on attendance. That next 6 month’s consisted of supervisors coming out and observing me multiple times a months. Got me for a bogus handrail violation on a warning letter based on me not grabbing hand rail good enough. Also, dinged me for stealing time for going to a gas station to take a piss and figured I’ll buy a Gatorade on the way out. That 45 seconds extra to swipe my card got me a visit in the center managers office.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Filed a ton of 9.5 grievances and won a hearing on attendance. That next 6 month’s consisted of supervisors coming out and observing me multiple times a months. Got me for a bogus handrail violation on a warning letter based on me not grabbing hand rail good enough. Also, dinged me for stealing time for going to a gas station to take a piss and figured I’ll buy a Gatorade on the way out. That 45 seconds extra to swipe my card got me a visit in the center managers office.
What did you think would happen? You go by the book right?

textat3

Invoke "cool solutions", "safe by choice, not by chance", "what if, not I thought"...and call OSHA.