Unfair DQ from Intergrad atlanta

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah man the director told me "i have no doubt youd be a good package car driver. I fail good drivers all the time and i pass people i know wouldnt be good drivers". They got there priorities backwards there. I dont see the point in DQing someone you know would be good. I would be the best package car driver in that class. I had the fastest scan time in my class. Had my 5s and 10s done on day 2. I had the scanner down good.

If you could just keep your mouth shut

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't you have any idea the crap hourly employees have to put up with on a regular basis?

And high stress in training is to see if you would be able to handle it in the real world.

PalletDockShifter

You werent there so you can only assume.
Looks like i may be going to get another chance. I emailed some UPS executives and it looks like i hit a sore spot. I think they've been wondering why theyre been spending so much money on a school with such a low success rate. A guy named david abney had his assistant call me and said theyre doing an investigation.

542thruNthru

Looks like i may be going to get another chance. I emailed some UPS executives and it looks like i hit a sore spot. I think they've been wondering why theyre been spending so much money on a school with such a low success rate. A guy named david abney had his assistant call me and said theyre doing an investigation.

Upstate called you? Dang you are going places in this company!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
703E7C30-5D9A-4BA5-A639-89D8E4298A38.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I see. Ups is run like the military. They are like drill Sargents and just want you to yes sir and no sir. You do that then collect your paycheck and go home. Good luck to you sir.
So he's someone that asks why about EVERYTHING. sounds like he meant well bit annoyed the :censored2: out of the instructor. Can't say I blame the instructor. Those kind of ppl annoy the :censored2: out of me too

Shift

I sent a bunch of UPS executives emails and apparently someone read one. We will see how it goes
I went to Atlanta intergrad about a week or 2 after you and I passed. I'm also a 8 year vet 5 years in hub 3 years yard shifting. The course was definitely stressful and I believe I can point out which instructor you may have had a problem with but honestly if you apply your self and literally do as they say and don' be combative and question what they teach then you will pass.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Ah, the good ole days! Where whatever this intergrad thing is didn't exist. Along with diad boards, hell, training in general. Oh and in the end, we were better drivers than these overtrained newbies too! This training school thing has them all wound up too tight!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"a guy named david abney"?! If only I had known that sending emails to random execs and the CEO could get things fixed, I would have straightened out this company years ago.

Jdubjr

I did great on the driving test and i had passed everything else. They scheduled my flight before the test. When i did my pretest in nashville the trainer said i was the best driver he's tested and i almost got 100. Yall werent there. Assume whatever
How long did they tell you have to wait?

PalletDockShifter

I talked to my union president and he said "since you can't prove they didnt "accidently" schedule your flight before your test you have no case"... is there a way to go over the union presidents head and get another opinion? The guy has a reputation at my hub of being very pro management.