Unfair DQ from Intergrad atlanta

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I talked to my union president and he said "since you can't prove they didnt "accidently" schedule your flight before your test you have no case"... is there a way to go over the union presidents head and get another opinion? The guy has a reputation at my hub of being very pro management.
Just wait a year and get another opinion.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Some bean counter probably figured out its cheaper to schedule everyone a flight out every day and reschedule it than to pay the full price airline ticket or one more night of room and board.

PalletDockShifter

Some bean counter probably figured out its cheaper to schedule everyone a flight out every day and reschedule it than to pay the full price airline ticket or one more night of room and board.
Sounds like a stretch. I asked them when they were DQing me if they scheduled it before my test and they denied it. They said they just scheduled it moments before. I dont know why they would lie about it if that was the case.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Sounds like a stretch. I asked them when they were DQing me if they scheduled it before my test and they denied it. They said they just scheduled it moments before. I dont know why they would lie about it if that was the case.
I thought you asked Delta first? How much time did passed between you driving and finding out you were DQ'd?