Unfair treatment "Favorites"

Ok I'm sure Management has "favorites" at every Center. The center I work at is bad about it, we are also a smaller Center so all the managers work together and you can't complain about anything to any of them with out them ganging up on you about whatever it is or warning each other if you are on to them. The 1 problem among many that is getting a lot of attention is Driver Bonus. All the "favorites" seems to have a bunch of Bonus everyday, while all the Drivers they harasse and don't "seem" to like aren't getting any Bonus or getting very little Bonus. The thing most the Drivers that aren't getting Bonus mostly are all Stud Drivers, fast and Athletic, while most the Drivers getting all the Bonus are over weight slower guys. It just don't add up something "is" going on we "know" but just don't know what to do about it. What are some suggestions, keep in mind we can't talk to HR cause she is in with Management and they will all hang up on us sooooooo?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok I'm sure Management has "favorites" at every Center. The center I work at is bad about it, we are also a smaller Center so all the managers work together and you can't complain about anything to any of them with out them ganging up on you about whatever it is or warning each other if you are on to them. The 1 problem among many that is getting a lot of attention is Driver Bonus. All the "favorites" seems to have a bunch of Bonus everyday, while all the Drivers they harasse and don't "seem" to like aren't getting any Bonus or getting very little Bonus. The thing most the Drivers that aren't getting Bonus mostly are all Stud Drivers, fast and Athletic, while most the Drivers getting all the Bonus are over weight slower guys. It just don't add up something "is" going on we "know" but just don't know what to do about it. What are some suggestions, keep in mind we can't talk to HR cause she is in with Management and they will all hang up on us sooooooo?

sounds like you gonna have to start kissin some a z z

I dunno....

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
what kind of bonus

Bonus on Routes like we have some Drivers that are working 7hrs and are getting 3hrs Bonus. Then 1 of the non "favorites" run the same route the next day and don't hardly Bonus at all and everybody know who is faster outta the 2

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Start running bonus if it's still available... I could do 900 stops and it would only be a 8.11 day... Man I miss bonu$$

Ok it's their numbers they can do what they want with them
Don't you get paid by the hour?

Yes we get paid by the hr. I guess you don't understand what I'm saying. They are making some Drivers look like All Stars that everybody know they are not and making guys that ARE All Star look slow on paper.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes we get paid by the hr. I guess you don't understand what I'm saying. They are making some Drivers look like All Stars that everybody know they are not and making guys that ARE All Star look slow on paper.
Read this REALLY SLOW!!!!

It's their numbers they can do whatever they want with them.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So now you know what you gotta do