Uniform policy

UrFellowUpser

I have one of them flex fit UPS caps that i ordered online because the ones that they give you are garbage, but anyway one of the full-time sups told me to take it off during pcm early on this week. I wore this same cap around my center manager and division manager and i have not heard one word from them even during the keter audit. Also there are like two other drivers that i know of that wear them. Should i just listen to my group supervisor and not wear it before i get fired or is he just being an ass and i just should like ignore it?

UrFellowUpser

Hmmm should I risk my job in order to wear a non uniform hat ? Such a tough call.
I know i know but this dude is the only one no one else said anything but i know what to do come monday. I've been testing the waters this week and i know for sure its just him but its not worth losing a job over.

UrFellowUpser

Never give them the small stuff . Stop wearing it .
Also i went to oms and asked them to order me one of them fancy hats with the wide brim that the other drivers be wearing and she told me it was a freeze on ordering uniforms and whatnot. It must have something to do with the first quarter results idk

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I have one of them flex fit UPS caps that i ordered online because the ones that they give you are garbage, but anyway one of the full-time sups told me to take it off during pcm early on this week. I wore this same cap around my center manager and division manager and i have not heard one word from them even during the keter audit. Also there are like two other drivers that i know of that wear them. Should i just listen to my group supervisor and not wear it before i get fired or is he just being an ass and i just should like ignore it?
How’s about just wearing it once you leave the building?

brostalss

We had a driver who wore a UPS NASCAR jacket. Was told to take it off while on the clock. He said no, they pulled him in the office for a talking to. They noticed his eyes a little bloodshot, they took him to drug test. Positive for drugs. FIRED.

Lesson here kids. Don't draw any unwanted attention. Still wanna wear that hat?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
A onroad sup can’t make the decision on their own to walk you out.... guaranteed...

Indecisi0n

We had a driver who wore a UPS NASCAR jacket. Was told to take it off while on the clock. He said no, they pulled him in the office for a talking to. They noticed his eyes a little bloodshot, they took him to drug test. Positive for drugs. FIRED.

He's a Nascar fan, of course he was on drugs .

UrFellowUpser

I dont do drugs but i got your point sir.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

The center manager and DM have better things to do than audit your uniform.
The FT driver sup is well within his right.

F

Frankie's Friend

Also i went to oms and asked them to order me one of them fancy hats with the wide brim that the other drivers be wearing and she told me it was a freeze on ordering uniforms and whatnot. It must have something to do with the first quarter results idk
There's a shortage of periods and other punctuation symbols too.

The freeze is over here. Reorder the Indiana Jones hat.

UrFellowUpser

I've seen drivers with hoodies under there uniform on cold days and everything and also I've been to other centers helping out and seen drivers with these hats on. I just find it a little funny that i get picked on when i do these same things others do.