Uniform Question

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Wow reading some of these comments about almost get DWI like there proud or it's funny only Men think these things are funny and represent the company well. I saw a UPS driver seriously wearing his shirt untucked wrinkled, and saggying his pants like a drug dealer? Is the the way UPS wants there employees to represent the company? Sloppy thugs? Where is the respect for the company and yourself Annoyed!

I am confused about why you chose to make this post on a 14 year old thread.

quad decade guy

I will eat dinner in my uniform. I have literally thousands of times. I have never been seen

drinking alcohol in it. The public does not know if you are on duty or not. This would be foolish.

Zowert

I used to go to the grocery store and run some errands right after work, uniform still on. Got too many people asking me where the nearest UPS store was or “Hey I have a package in my car, can I give it to you?” Sorry I’m off the clock. That didn’t seem to matter to you one person, “Can’t you just take it in to work with you tomorrow?” Then here are the store employees, “We have a pick up for you!” Nah...

I got a locker at center now, so I can change before I leave. Not dealing with that BS when I’m at leisure.