Union backs company on forcing Tue-Sat shift change?

Jonathon Freeloader

Hello.

I've been with the company for 6 years. Originally hired to preload spring 2014. Went FT driver in the summer of 2017.

Had some medical issues come up,
And under ADA I am back in preload as of fall 2019.

ADA process was a reassignment to preload. Not bid into.
What's my seniority date then?

Being forced to work Tuesday through Saturday now because of returning to preload. If this is correct, I will understand and not argue against it.

But if my seniority date should be high enough to not be forced... I need article information so I can file.

Any help would be appreciated

542thruNthru

Hello.

I've been with the company for 6 years. Originally hired to preload spring 2014. Went FT driver in the summer of 2017.

Had some medical issues come up,
And under ADA I am back in preload as of fall 2019.

ADA process was a reassignment to preload. Not bid into.
What's my seniority date then?

Being forced to work Tuesday through Saturday now because of returning to preload. If this is correct, I will understand and not argue against it.

But if my seniority date should be high enough to not be forced... I need article information so I can file.

Any help would be appreciated

Well I'm guessing because like always we don't know what supplemental contract you are under.

You still technically changed job classification. So if your building goes by classification seniority. You're at when you began working preload again.

Just like if they were able to get you a FT inside job. You wouldn't dovetail in, you'd start at the bottom.

Jonathon Freeloader

Well I'm guessing because like always we don't know what supplemental contract you are under.

You still technically changed job classification. So if your building goes by classification seniority. You're at when you began working preload again.

Just like if they were able to get you a FT inside job. You wouldn't dovetail in, you'd start at the bottom.
Southern region.