Union Corruption Perpetuates RTW more than Politicians

WHAT A GREAT THOUGHT AND POST!

What do you think?
I think anyone calling another human being a "ferret" is a total jerk move but I'm a liberal I guess. I also believe Jesus loves gays an Jews and the transgender people. Jesus was a liberal. I believe he wouldn't condem a women's right to chose either.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
WHAT A GREAT THOUGHT AND POST!

What do you think?

It certainly doesn't help and it's an issue that still exists, albeit to a much lesser degree than in the past. Isolated incidents of corruption definitely don't help us in the long run and it gives groups like the National RTW Foundation ammunition.

That being said, someone that's willing to freeload and not pay their fair share is going to find any excuse to do so. Every local union could be 100% transparent and run completely above board, with business agents servicing every member individually and we'd still have people refusing to pay dues.

I once had a topped out package car driver (non-member) with 20+ years of seniority tell me he "couldn't afford union dues." Marinate on that one.

I hope this thread turns into world war 3. If it does moderators lets just let it go. We need a good knock down drag em off one every now and again.

Major English

I think anyone calling another human being a "ferret" is a total jerk move but I'm a liberal I guess. I also believe Jesus loves gays an Jews and the transgender people. Jesus was a liberal. I believe he wouldn't condem a women's right to chose either.
It's spelled condemn, Private.

10 point

Jesus condones the murder of children. That's what you believe?

You may want to get a Bible if you don't have one and read Matthew chapter 18 vs 1-10 and/or Mark chapter 9 vs 36, 37 and 42-48. (New Testament if you want to read it.)

If you're going to speak for the Jesus of the Bible it's always good to read what He said first.

The last sentences of each verses noted above shows how "liberal" He is.

You may want to get a Bible if you don't have one and read Matthew chapter 18 vs 1-10 and/or Mark chapter 9 vs 36, 37 and 42-48. (New Testament if you want to read it.)

If you're going to speak for the Jesus of the Bible it's always good to read what He said first.

Jesus doesn't appoint you judge or jury. I ho are you to judge anyone? Do you have a vagina? Do you have a monthly cycle. Do you have the emotions of a woman? Have you ever been raped? Were you ever born a woman? Why should some right wing conservative care about abortion when they want to do away with welfare? Why

10 point

Jesus doesn't appoint you judge or jury. I ho are you to judge anyone? Do you have a vagina? Do you have a monthly cycle. Do you have the emotions of a woman? Have you ever been raped? Were you ever born a woman? Why should some right wing conservative care about abortion when they want to do away with welfare? Why
I'm not quoting myself or saying anything as a judge so nice try.

Your beef is with what Jesus said. Direct all the anger there if you must vent.

Not my problem.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Didn't his father murder a bunch of kids in the flood? Might run in the family.

And ya know there is no way that you can say that is what Jesus said verbatim in the bible. Sorry bud to burst your bubble but men wrote that. And man interprets things hundreds of years later they way they want for their own gains.

10 point

The only angry one is you. I'm just chatting in a chat room.
Not angry at all.
And ya know there is no way that you can say that is what Jesus said verbatim in the bible. Sorry bud to burst your bubble but men wrote that. And man interprets things hundreds of years later they way they want for their own gains.
I don't have a bubble..
Your rendition I'm sure is much trendier than the original and if that analogy works for you run with it.
Time will tell.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Jesus does not appoint any man to be judge or jury.
Not even the Pope.
I don't think the current Pope does either.
"Who am I to judge??? Probably one of the most simple but important statements made by a Pope in ages...there are MANY non catholics, or christians who really like this Pope!!

Last edited: