Union not fighting for PT Workers

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Oh man, "multiple children with a stable job" - I'm such a freak. I'm so insulted.

How dare you.

Do you get extra years of service for carrying an extra person's worth of weight in every day?

Or can you file a grievance for being forced to carry an irreg worth of lard around all day?
You legitimately started it by going after boomers, and then union officials.

Uncalled for.

Asking OP for more details about how he addressed this issue that he is laying at the unions' feet is completely reasonable.

wilberforce15

You legitimately started it by going after boomers, and then union officials.

Uncalled for.

Asking OP for more details about how he addressed this issue that he is laying at the unions' feet is completely reasonable.
Given that they are bankrupting the country, the pensions, and screwing all the union members underneath them in every possible respect, I've said much less than is called for. Union boomers are like the holy intersection of ruining everything.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Given that they are bankrupting the country, the pensions, and screwing all the union members underneath them in every possible respect, I've said much less than is called for. Union boomers are like the holy intersection of ruining everything.
Lol.

You're as wrong about politics as @rickyb.

Boomers did not vote for the Democrats currently giving out the free money we don't have. Young people did.

The pensions?
They can't just dump all their money in bitcoin. There's rules about what they can and can't do. Sorry.

Screwing lower union members?
Completely the opposite.

You could not be more wrong.

wilberforce15

Lol.

Boomers did not vote for the Democrats currently giving out the free money we don't have. Young people did.

The pensions?
They can't just dump all their money in bitcoin. There's rules about what they can and can't do. Sorry.

Completely the opposite.

Everything you inherited was fine.

Everything you're leaving behind is not.

Case closed.

rickyb

Lol.

The pensions?

Completely the opposite.

the rich want only welfare for themselves but no one else.

542thruNthru

Lol.

The pensions?

Completely the opposite.

He's a bitter career part time "millionaire". Its honestly not even worth engaging him. Careful he may also spray you with lysol.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
And yet everyone keeps coming back for more.

I guess losers are addicted to losing.
C95E4CF5-2B16-45D4-9E3D-544CFD18D7A6.gif