Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

If that's all you have, I've won the argument.

I have never been to a Teamster convention.

So I wasn't at a bar and sitting on a barstool to be slapped off.

You repeatedly trying to peg that on me, shows how limited your arguments are.

I have only ran for shop steward once.

Over 24 years ago.

Came in 3rd out of about 10 drivers running.

I am just a Teamster with almost 30 years of service.

That's enough for me.

Everything I post about is observations about what wrong with the International and my local.

And trust me, there is a lot wrong with both.
Do you support Ts even with his tdu affiliations.

Speaking in a language that is easier for some members to understand is racist? Wow! Good thing nobody speaks maroon to you, you might call them racist.
Funny how our old rep Cs got his job back for the same thing that many of our fellow minority 804 brothers were fired for. Ts fixed what he wanted to fix depending on who's in trouble.

Speaking in a language that is easier for some members to understand is racist? Wow! Good thing nobody speaks maroon to you, you might call them racist.
Funny how our old rep Cs got his job back for the same thing that many of our fellow minority 804 brothers were fired for. Ts fixed what he wanted to fix depending on who's in trouble.

If he is a good leader, yes.
Well fellow teamster brother I'm here to tell you he is a horrible leader in every meaning of that word.Ts isn't fit to be elected dog catcher. Most of the people that are on his delegate slate are opportunists they don't care about our membership they know the truth about Ts but they benefit personally if he wins.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well fellow teamster brother I'm here to tell you he in is a horrible leader in every meaning of that word.Ts isn't fit to be elected dog catcher. Most of the people that are on his delegate slate are opportunists they don't care about our membership they know the truth about Ts but they benefit personally if he wins.
I have heard this same exact argument from other locals about incumbents and challengers.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm a butts man.
latest

I once called him Uncle Jesse, and Denver Pyle got mad.