Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

T.s and his slate want you to believe that Big T.s will be better than K.H This is the same guy who was the president of local 804 when two wildcat walkouts occurred that cost the members of local 804 at least 900 thousand dollars not including lost wages that the members incurred via suspensions . And his answer to them both was...it wasn't my fault. what a joke this guy is!

T.s and his slate want you to believe that Big T.s will be better than K.H This is the same guy who was the president of local 804 when two wildcat walkouts occurred that cost the members of local 804 at least 900 thousand dollars not including lost wages that the members incurred via suspensions . And his answer to them both was...it wasn't my fault. what a joke this guy is!

I just received word that a former local 804 board member A.c was set up with bidded fulltime clerk job before he left office! A.c should be back on the truck. You return back to your old job. He also forced his way into a stewardship! Another sign of big T.s corruption. And some how T.s is a steward also without any elections.

I just received word that a former local 804 board member A.c was set up with bidded fulltime clerk job before he left office! A.c should be back on the truck. You return back to your old job. He also forced his way into a stewardship! Another sign of big T.s corruption. And some how T.s is a steward also without any elections.
Sounds like Tim likes back door deals. I figured so since he back doored his members.

Inthegame

With all due respect inthegame that pertains to your job with ups not your stewardship. The current executive board fills all vacancies.
If that's factual, your issue is with your current board for allowing the alleged transgressions. TS and company aren't making decisions anymore.