Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Agitator2, May 4, 2010.

1. 804 member

804 member Active Member

Nobody was in my building for the union to promote it. It seems they started off with some good improvements (combo travel pay, 22.3 back pension, some new inside jobs etc ).

But are lacking in other areas like communication, BA'S not spending time in thr buildings and not being tough enough on management, at least that's the word in my building.

I know it's a work in progress but they need to improve some areas asap

2. 804 member

804 member Active Member

I heard thst they accused tim of $250,000 in vacation pay. but where is the proof?

3. Yogottideliver

Yogottideliver New Member

Wh
    whats so wonderful about them?

4. 10013

10013 Member

I predict we will have a new President in 2019! Not Tim.s and no Not Angelo or Bill.b or Liam but a transformative President that will lay a new foundation for our union to stand on for the modern day challenges we face technology wise ect.The process has started to get this gentleman elected.

5. 10013

10013 Member

We are working to get Donald J Trump to come and speak with us in regards to his vision on working with New York Teamsters hopefully this event will happen very soon. Still developing.

6. 10013

10013 Member

Teamsters for Trump!

7. 10013

10013 Member

I
    my old friend it seems like Big boy disregarded the 804 bylaws and paid out vacation.

8. 10013

10013 Member

They are tough and they are standing up to the company lol.

9. Yogottideliver

They get no credit for that travel pay. They denied the steward a dozen times and he had to press charges against the union for them to take action.

10. LeadBelly

LeadBelly Banned

You think he ate the money??????

11. Yogottideliver

I haven't seen nothing tuff member being walk off in pre ordained agreements a driver caught stealing keeps his pension as part of that agreement. Things have gotten worst in my building. 3 of my guys fired that's in 9 months 0 the 3 years prior to that

12. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Preordained agreements?
    So is he a pope now

13. Yogottideliver

decree, rule, order, command, enjoin, lay/set down, establish, dictate, legislate, prescribe, pronounce
    "she ordained that anyone found hunting in the forest must pay a fine"

I know you old men need help

14. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Well-Known Member

Preordained is not the right word in that context.

15. Inthegame

Inthegame Well-Known Member

I'd go with predetermined...

16. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

FAIL !!!

17. Yogottideliver

Even with the context laid out you still don't understand you old men need more help than I can give

18. 804 member

804 member Active Member

I have friends all over my building and the rumors are that the package drivers says they don't think their ba is tough enough and making deals in the office, the preload inside hasn't seen a ba in months 'cept when he is talking to the drivers, midnight not in 3 months and twi said an hour a week, sometimes 2 hours but no answers no results . I don't know if it is true because I didn't ask them but I heard that they lost a hold on some of their big supporters too. Fix this STRONG because you had their votes, you turned them away in 9 months, now live up to your word and fix things or get voted out in 2 years, the clock is ticking.

19. pickup

pickup Most corrupt moderation, EVER!

Treampsters.

20. LeadBelly

LeadBelly Banned

Local 804 a true indicator of how Tdu can screw a local up.