Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804 member

Nobody was in my building for the union to promote it. It seems they started off with some good improvements (combo travel pay, 22.3 back pension, some new inside jobs etc ).

But are lacking in other areas like communication, BA'S not spending time in thr buildings and not being tough enough on management, at least that's the word in my building.

I know it's a work in progress but they need to improve some areas asap

I predict we will have a new President in 2019! Not Tim.s and no Not Angelo or Bill.b or Liam but a transformative President that will lay a new foundation for our union to stand on for the modern day challenges we face technology wise ect.The process has started to get this gentleman elected.

We are working to get Donald J Trump to come and speak with us in regards to his vision on working with New York Teamsters hopefully this event will happen very soon. Still developing.

Nobody was in my building for the union to promote it. It seems they started off with some good improvements (combo travel pay, 22.3 back pension, some new inside jobs etc ).

But are lacking in other areas like communication, BA'S not spending time in thr buildings and not being tough enough on management, at least that's the word in my building.

I know it's a work in progress but they need to improve some areas asap
They get no credit for that travel pay. They denied the steward a dozen times and he had to press charges against the union for them to take action.

They are tough and they are standing up to the company lol.
I haven't seen nothing tuff member being walk off in pre ordained agreements a driver caught stealing keeps his pension as part of that agreement. Things have gotten worst in my building. 3 of my guys fired that's in 9 months 0 the 3 years prior to that

804 member

I haven't seen nothing tuff member being walk off in pre ordained agreements a driver caught stealing keeps his pension as part of that agreement. Things have gotten worst in my building. 3 of my guys fired that's in 9 months 0 the 3 years prior to that

I have friends all over my building and the rumors are that the package drivers says they don't think their ba is tough enough and making deals in the office, the preload inside hasn't seen a ba in months 'cept when he is talking to the drivers, midnight not in 3 months and twi said an hour a week, sometimes 2 hours but no answers no results . I don't know if it is true because I didn't ask them but I heard that they lost a hold on some of their big supporters too. Fix this STRONG because you had their votes, you turned them away in 9 months, now live up to your word and fix things or get voted out in 2 years, the clock is ticking.