Union Politics - IRB busts the Ohio Confrence of Teamsters

10 point

You guys are both in small barns. Probably microcosms of each other's.
26 routes on average.

If so, actually ours is larger.

Most of our full timers are pretty up to speed because we've been talking as a group since the letters came out.

At first, some were too afraid to open it up!
It's discussed every day now.
Nice that the "town hall" meeting was during our work hours so very few could hear it. Great planning.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If so, actually ours is larger.

Most of our full timers are pretty up to speed because we've been talking as a group since the letters came out.

At first, some were too afraid to open it up!
It's discussed every day now.
Nice that the "town hall" meeting was during our work hours so very few could hear it. Great planning.
The Central Region reaches as far west as Colorado.
In those areas the "Town Hall Conference Call" took place at 2pm on a weekday?
Seems as if they wanted to claim it took place, with as few people as possible being able participate.

In those areas the "Town hall Conference Call" took place at 2pm on a weekday?
Seems as if they wanted to claim it took place, with as few people as possible being able participate.
I took part in th conference call Thursday night at 6:00 pm.

In those areas the "Town hall Conference Call" took place at 2pm on a weekday?
And for the record Tom nyhan was asked very hard questions from the moderator and he answered them very well.

Last edited:
I'm just a wealth of information that also readily available if you have a tenth of a percentage of brain capacity. Whoever wasn't in on that couldn't find their shoes if they were on their own feet. Step ur game up.

10 point

I'm just a wealth of information that also readily available if you have a tenth of a percentage of brain capacity. Whoever wasn't in on that couldn't find their shoes if they were on their own feet. Step ur game up.

Uh, it was too windy to listen on a Bluetooth where i was driving.

So maybe the meeting could have been later that day to accommodate others schedules?

And some folks aren't allowed to have cell usage at their jobs.

How would that have helped the current situation?
It was a question and answer session. I'm not saying it would help but with all the finger pointing and Monday morning quarterbacking it's my question. Due to the when I will retire I'm probably looking at losing a lot of money depending on future contracts. Just like everyone else I to am a little upset at a reduced pension but knowing that for every dollar that goes in $3.65 goes out I will have to understand and take it like a man. I have always saved in my 401k as well as other investments so I will have to get by. I hate your excuse for being in a central states thread Dave? Are you worried you are going to be the next one cut? Now that this omnibus 2014 budget passed there's going to be a lot of things going on just like this.

Uh, it was too windy to listen on a Bluetooth where i was driving.

So maybe the meeting could have been later that day to accommodate others schedules?

And some folks aren't allowed to have cell usage at their jobs.
Only sissys can't have som kind of device in their ear. I have about $450 invested in good Bluetooths and wind is the least of my problems. It started at 6. Excuses excuses. I don't buy it. Every part timer isn't in central states. Every 22.3 that is has a ear piece in just like the part timers. Apathy is the reason for not listening for most.