Union Politics - The Ohio Conference of Teamsters has been put in Trusteeship!!!

@anHOURover is a busy boy.
image.png

10 point

Absolutely. Nothing to worry about.

Wishing.... is just that.

TDU lost a (marginally) valuable tool, when Sandy had to bail.

Tim S. and company can't win. They know that.

Stand-up Teamsters support each other.

Cheer leading ? Nope.

Thats called mutual respect.

It's readily apparent, that doesn't happen in your world.

Wonder why ? ;)

-Bug-
I don't need your respect.
Couldn't care less.
Wonder why.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's funny....

How the word "disenfranchised" can be repeatedly associated with your Local.

-Bug-
That really not "funny", it's a shame and not exclusive to my local, rather indicative of the IBT as a whole.
This is no better illustrated than in the voter turnout that you are so fond of referencing.
I'm thinking a 10% increase in voter turnout could make a lot of the upcoming elections interesting?

woah BUG. I agree with a lot of what you post, but this almost sounds like you look down on us. And yes I vote.
When 10% of you vote on any given election what should anyone fear of your collective vote? It's not saying we don't love you as brothers and sisters but if you can't happen to drop a self addressed postage paid envelope in the mail what do you want?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When 10% of you vote on any given election what should anyone fear of your collective vote? It's not saying we don't love you as brothers and sisters but if you can't happen to drop a self addressed postage paid envelope in the mail what do you want?
I think he was talking to - Bug-?

Maybe your next screen name should be UpstateOHUPSer?

Perhaps he wants you to stop answering every question, on every thread, on this forum?

Hell, I'd vote for that!!!

Last edited: