Union Politics - Junior was on the Board that drafted the CS pension cuts!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Can you give us "verifiable proof" that "he" lied in his post?

....and the circle jerk perpetuates itself.

Perhaps we should stop insulting peoples intelligence (repeatedly), with the "liar, liar, pants on fire" routine?
So that's your excuse? You can have free reign to post anything but someone has to prove it wrong instead? Do you smoke crack?

Bottom rung

None of this matters. Everyone has suffered under hoffa. By suffered I mean taken concessions. The cs pension debacle is the final nail in the coffin for jr's carrer. Other posters will say otherwise, and they're right. We've made some great strides as a whole. But we've also lost a lot along the way.

Hofficer Hater

None of this matters. Everyone has suffered under H. By suffered I mean taken concessions. The cs pension debacle is the final nail in the coffin for jr's carrer. Other posters will say otherwise, and they're right. We've made some great strides as a whole. But we've also lost a lot along the way.

awful's will go down in flames next year.

Your boy's days are numbered! 65,000 angry active teamsters are not gonna vote for that fat short clown you love to defend!
News flash Einstein. A third of its those 65,000 will vote. Out of those a lots of upsers that are actually happy with their contract will vote. Even if fatty splits the 1/3 that vote it doesn't matter. California is so so so locked up. The east coast is so so so locked up. The southern region is so so so locked up. It will be a bloodbath. I only wish A M would be eligible so it could make you look even worse but he cooked.

I love that you guys put so much stock in what you believe. I love that our own TOS is running for a vp spot on that misfits ticket. Oh yea and you guys want ken h as your secretary treasurer.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
After the blunder this UPS garbage contract was not even the Bay Area thug and Boston Bully like Ken H.

The Southwestern Region voted down the first supplement. And the second one was accepted with lies. They didn't say anything about the one punch rule nor that $2.25 out of the $2.50 pension increase was going to pay for the healthcare.

People are so angry in Southern California. You'll see when Ron H looses his delegates election.

@The 1999 Avenger! you are probably mad because I reported your name aren't you? Did this hurt your feelings? How are you doing with this big change. You had the perfect trolling name h sux. To to to bad you lost it. Sorry but you have to play by the rules. Don't worry I'm still ever learning how to play by this sites rules too.

Ps I hope you have some hard feeling just no same team ones. I don't fly like that. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Last edited:
After the blunder this UPS garbage contract was not even the Bay Area thug and Boston Bully like Ken H.

The Southwestern Region voted down the first supplement. And the second one was accepted with lies. They didn't say anything about the one punch rule nor that $2.25 out of the $2.50 pension increase was going to pay for the healthcare.

People are so angry in Southern California. You'll see when Ron H looses his delegates election.
Listen here son. I know you are from California but I have friends that are business agents in many of the local in Cali. I talk to them and text. You want to spread fear and I get that but you know Hoffa will get 75% of the votes in your great state. He's going to dominate. You have tos as your vp canidate? That's a freaking joke right? Step ur game up son.