Union Politics - Shop Steward Petitions not Honored @ 952

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

rpoz11

So as I am reading along here, it appears that some posters here are concerned about this local's financial well being.
There is a suggestion here of an LM-2.
Can someone elaborate on just what this local's intentions are in addressing its financial situation?
Is there a direction coming form this local's president regarding some of the concerns presented here?
I'm seeing some back and forth dialogue containing some accusations.
LagunaBrown...
Are you the only voice of the current elected board here,
OR
Is there some one better positioned to answer for your Local?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So as I am reading along here, it appears that some posters here are concerned about this local's financial well being.
Can someone elaborate on just what this local's intentions are in addressing its financial situation?
Is there a direction coming form this local's president regarding some of the concerns presented here?
LagunaBrown...
OR
Our LM-2 shows out local's net worth dropped from over $800,000.00 in 2008 to -$410,000.00 in 2014.

Lagunabrown doesn't seem to think this is an issue.

LagunaBrown

LagunaBrown...
OR
How unusual..... Yet another reform/TDU person from another local chirping in. This is a great post though since if you care so much why don't you call PK yourself? Why even post thread after thread of nonsense when you can get real answers from the local? You can spare me the explanation because those questions were purely rhetorical. We know the real intent of your posts are to make the local look bad so you can churn out some sucker to run against the local under the reform/TDU banner. Once again your in the wrong thread for financials and your the guys making them all. This thread is about steward elections and shockingly members that ran against the local did not even sign up to be an elected steward. This shows the lack of effort to really help members and how it's all just political. I just want to close this up by letting you know UPS is hiring if you floated over here from T-Net and are from another trade. For all you UPSers from other locals lists are available for you to transfer to Local 952 since you care soooo much.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How unusual..... Yet another reform/TDU person from another local chirping in. This is a great post though since if you care so much why don't you call PK yourself? Why even post thread after thread of nonsense when you can get real answers from the local? You can spare me the explanation because those questions were purely rhetorical. We know the real intent of your posts are to make the local look bad so you can churn out some sucker to run against the local under the reform/TDU banner. Once again your in the wrong thread for financials and your the guys making them all. This thread is about steward elections and shockingly members that ran against the local did not even sign up to be an elected steward. This shows the lack of effort to really help members and how it's all just political. I just want to close this up by letting you know UPS is hiring if you floated over here from T-Net and are from another trade. For all you UPSers from other locals lists are available for you to transfer to Local 952 since you care soooo much.
You are a complete joke.
That poster asked coherent questions in a respectful manner, as I did earlier in this thread, and you continually go off with the above crap.
We don't know what's going on in your local, while you represent yourself as being an authority, so we ask questions.
Your unwillingness to answer questions and constant deflection with rhetorical accusations and labels like TDU and T-Net speaks volumes on the obviously serious issues in this local.

Threads on this site always take twists, turns and tangents.
There has never been any constraints on these threads evolving.
Perhaps you should start your own website or learn to be a bit more civil.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Laguna is the Heisman of Local 952, We have continuously asked him to answer questions and just like his hero's at the local he tries to deflect the questions by making blanketed accusations of lying and making up stories. He really doesn't know what is going on at the local like he wants everyone here to think and everyone that opposes his views are automatically labeled TDU/Reformers. I guess he really forgets his roots in the labor movement.
906f9630ec4d1bc25be0b6ef45dcc5e6_crop_north.jpg

LagunaBrown

Please call the Local for the real truth and stay off the blogs....... That really is the best advise anyone could give you. Sorry the truth hurts but you guys really are the joke.

realbrown1

You are a complete joke.
That poster asked coherent questions in a respectful manner, as I did earlier in this thread, and you continually go off with the above crap.
We don't know what's going on in your local, while you represent yourself as being an authority, so we ask questions.
Your unwillingness to answer questions and constant deflection with rhetorical accusations and labels like TDU and T-Net speaks volumes on the obviously serious issues in this local.

Threads on this site always take twists, turns and tangents.
There has never been any constraints on these threads evolving.
Perhaps you should start your own website or learn to be a bit more civil.
Think about it, if his chosen side was doing a great job, he could answer my allegations so easily.

He knows PK has overspent our local's money for years, and PK and his supporters can not admit this in public.

He knows he has NO DEFENSE for these truths, so he attacks and deflects.

Typical of someone who knows he is wrong.

The Silent Bang

Please call the Local for the real truth and stay off the blogs....... That really is the best advise anyone could give you. Sorry the truth hurts but you guys really are the joke.
This is the most idiotic answer i have seen coming from this guy!
Laguna you really think that if anyone calls the local they are going to willingly give out information ??? Every piece of info being given to members has to be signed out, they want to see who is requesting info.
Laguna the "plank" is getting smaller by the day, pretty soon there will be no where to go but off the edge.. Are you willing to take that plunge?

Evil

Didn't D request to see the finances and K denied hi? He even sent a certified letter to him saying the reformers were attempting to use it for political purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil

Some people are saying PK is considering retirement and handing the local over to "the used car salesman." But the used car salesman is the least liked out of the entire executive board.

Anyone looking to buy a used car don't forget to contact Local 952 and ask for ***** He'll give you ba good deal just like that carve out with the one punch rule.

Those of you in Arizona contact Local 104 and ask for *****, that's GMs personal trainer.

LagunaBrown

This is the most idiotic answer i have seen coming from this guy!
Laguna you really think that if anyone calls the local they are going to willingly give out information ??? Every piece of info being given to members has to be signed out, they want to see who is requesting info.
Laguna the "plank" is getting smaller by the day, pretty soon there will be no where to go but off the edge.. Are you willing to take that plunge?

Righty-O..... Didn't you post that the local is in "Big Trouble"? Hmmmm....... Still not Trusted, Jail time, merger or other nonsense. I thought you posted facts. Ha ha ha ha ! :bsbullf:

LagunaBrown

Didn't D request to see the finances and K denied hi? He even sent a certified letter to him saying the reformers were attempting to use it for political purposes.

Didn't you post that there was a petition to remove a BA........:bsbullf:

LagunaBrown

Think about it, if his chosen side was doing a great job, he could answer my allegations so easily.

He knows PK has overspent our local's money for years, and PK and his supporters can not admit this in public.

He knows he has NO DEFENSE for these truths, so he attacks and deflects.

Typical of someone who knows he is wrong.

Twice reformers used that argument when running against the incumbents. Twice they lost.........:hamwheelsmilf:

realbrown1

Twice reformers used that argument when running against the incumbents. Twice they lost.........:hamwheelsmilf:
Doesn't mean it's not true.

And I noticed you said nothing on my accusations that the LM-2's say we are over-spending, BIG TIME.

Still have no defense to that accusation?

PK can only dodge this issue for so long.

Eventually, a creditor will want to be paid what they are owed, and the banks will refuse to extend the local's credit line.

Then the house of cards that PK has created, will all fall down.

And you will be there, blaming all PK's over-spending on us REFORMERS.

Like a true phycophant.