Union Politics - Shop Steward Petitions not Honored @ 952

The Silent Bang

It's obvious the only thing broken here is your ego. PK must have schooled you bad for you to be so bitter. Look at you not even working at ups and you have to come troll here since t-net shut down. Simply pathetic. Lol! You love any attention...... Even the abuse.
If you think this is about ego's and being bitter then you really have no idea what you are talking about... Blindly following something you have no idea of .. Get informed laguna, ask questions and you will think differently of your hero's at the local ..

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If you think this is about ego's and being bitter then you really have no idea what you are talking about... Blindly following something you have no idea of .. Get informed laguna, ask questions and you will think differently of your hero's at the local ..
Hate to say it, but you are wasting your time with LB.

He has chosen his side.

Right or wrong, he will stand by his side.

As it brings our local to ruin, he will never admit he is wrong.

Evil

One again there is a steward election in Laguna. You reformers talk a big talk about some uprising. Surely you can get one of your people in with all the upset members you say there are.

As long as none of you tools get into office I'm good.

Isn't KM who is running for steward on the "952 Members United to Stop Junior" slate? How about the other guy running, MM? I hear EE and MM played in the same band back in highschool. I hear he's no fan of PK, GM or DM.

Isn't KM who is running for steward on the "952 Members United to Stop Junior" slate? How about the other guy running, MM? I hear EE and MM played in the same band back in highschool. I hear he's no fan of PK, GM or DM.
Why did not you ever run for steward? You scared or something??

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I don't care what you look up. Just don't be as naive as Realbrown1 and forget the difference between book value and actual value. Your smarter than that. Right?
I'm smart enough to know that your local's financial health should not be contingent upon either.
Is your local borrowing against the "actual or book value" (equity) of it's land holdings?

realbrown1

I'm smart enough to know that your local's financial health should not be contingent upon either.
Is your local borrowing against the "actual or book value" (equity) of it's land holdings?
Well, they have no amount owed for MORTGAGES PAYABLE.

But there is a listing for LOANS PAYABLE and the amount listed is $620,328.00.

And there is a listing for OTHER LIABILITIES and the amount listed is $543,142.00.

952's listed assets are $753,054.00.

Even if the assets have more value that what is listed, 952 has a serious cash flow problem with declining membership for the last 8 years.

Every sane person would look at this as 952 is in trouble.

LB looks at this and thinks everything is great.

Who is telling the truth?

WeDon'tForget

I don't care what you look up. Just don't be as naive as Realbrown1 and forget the difference between book value and actual value. Your smarter than that. Right?
Look in the mirror my friend. Its a fact that when Ed Mireles was relieved of his duties and PK took over, the local had a very healthy bank account and plenty of properties with no mortgages. This is completely opposite now. Lagunabrown, what is your explanation for this? Do you think this is ok? Before you use the membership decline as an excuse, I do agree. The numbers have declined over the years but remember part of Patrick's job of running the show is to mange the money correctly and to keep the local financially stable. Less dues coming in means less spending needs to be done. Maybe salaries can be cut til things get better. Less political donations could be called for. Instead PDK laid off two organizers and an office clerk. His salary along with many others have continuously gone up. Member's money is handed out like candy to politicians. Who's being naive? Do yourself a favor Lagunabrown, and keep your Brown only nose out of things you have no clue about.

Last edited by a moderator:

WeDon'tForget

You really believe we have a strong local ?? What do you believe makes a stronger local? Do you even know what a strong local is?
Why do we only have a few dozen members at our local membership meetings? Do we have to bribe members to attend meetings with free food? Why do we have members at the locals doors demanding removal of certain BA's? Maybe you should attend a Local 396 or 63 meeting, then maybe you'd know what a strong local is. And what reason would i have to lie about our local?? I've said it before, you live in a brown bubble and everything outside of that bubble is foreign to you.. You should venture out and start speaking to our members in other crafts, you drive around all day, you ever run into a Coke driver, Pepsi, Albertsons, straub or freight drivers? Ask them about their representation with our local. Your problem is you don't care about anything else but UPS.
Open your eyes laguna and start asking around!

Yup I am in brown bubble and take care of my business and peeps first before I worry about the other crafts, agents or locals. If you got a problem at your barn then you should look in the mirror before you go to your computer in the morning. Why don't you go to local 63 or 396. Im sure they would love you. They got lots of cry baby openings in available if you want to transfer.
LagunaBrown, did you really post this answer. You're a complete fool. But this will make a good flyer next year when your campaigning at different yards. Graham, put a mussel on your boy. He's ruining the little credibility you may have.

LagunaBrown

LagunaBrown, did you really post this answer. You're a complete fool. But this will make a good flyer next year when your campaigning at different yards. Graham, put a mussel on your boy. He's ruining the little credibility you may have.

WTF? Put a mussel on a boy? That's just creepy. We can find your credibility on meganslaw.ca.gov. Do you still life at home with your parents?

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Mussel---bivalve mollusk.

Muzzle---device used to silence ignorance.

WeDon'tForget

WTF? Put a mussel on a boy? That's just creepy. We can find your credibility on meganslaw.ca.gov. Do you still life at home with your parents?
This was the best you could come back with Mr Naive. Dance around both my post and make a joke to change the subject. Why not answer my first post? Its funny how you will dodge certain post that are telling the truth and make a joke or say something like good night I'll check this site in a couple days. Mr. Dodge

LagunaBrown

This was the best you could come back with Mr Naive. Dance around both my post and make a joke to change the subject. Why not answer my first post? Its funny how you will dodge certain post that are telling the truth and make a joke or say something like good night I'll check this site in a couple days. Mr. Dodge

Funny you can ask me to my face but you choose to hide on the Internet. Talk about dodging..... Take it easy Mr. Mollusk.

WeDon'tForget

Thinking about it now. I think it's cowardly and disgusting that you would joke about Meganslaw.ca.gov. That is pretty low and I feel sorry for you. Having to use that subject to dance around the truth. Yes I misspelled a word and jokes were definitely warranted but you took to it far. You must not have kids. You are a sad excuse for a man and I will do my best to let everyone know that you think Meganslaw.ca.gov is a joke.

LagunaBrown

Thinking about it now. I think it's cowardly and disgusting that you would joke about Meganslaw.ca.gov. That is pretty low and I feel sorry for you. Having to use that subject to dance around the truth. Yes I misspelled a word and jokes were definitely warranted but you took to it far. You must not have kids. You are a sad excuse for a man and I will do my best to let everyone know that you think Meganslaw.ca.gov is a joke.
No Meganslaw is serious and I'm serious I think your creepy and have multiple screen names while living at your parents home. Sorry the truth hurts.

WeDon'tForget

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...s-not-honored-952.366951/page-5#ixzz3r6a72BID

WeDon'tForget

No Meganslaw is serious and I'm serious I think your creepy and have multiple screen names while living at your parents home. Sorry the truth hurts.
You're still going to joke about this and carry on. Step back for a minute and actually think what you were talking about. There is no good in you bringing this up. Put your foot in your mouth and face the fact that you messed up. A sorry to everyone would have been a good start but seeing you carrying on with the subject proves the man you are.

realbrown1

No talk on those 2 major loan liabities?

Do you want me to go into more details on those loan liabities, or are you finally willing to admit that our local has been having MAJOR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES under K's leadership?