WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
the Teamsters are coming, pause, not.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 337

dezguy

So is your employment at FedEx but you still go everyday. I wonder how much I've paid in taxes to cover your section 8 housing? Meanwhile Fred bought another yacht.
Sorry, friend. I own my own home. Do you?

Also, my employment is not pointless. I work hard and put food on my family's table and THAT is the reason I go every day.

roxko

worked for a contractor for fedex HD was injury on route told my boss and he blew me off now i no longer work there fedex dq me as a driver and i still have this injury , TRYING TO FIND OUT WORKMANS COMP DO THE CONTRACTORS USE I CANT FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME ....PLEASE THANK YOU...

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Kick, that was a valid ???? It's like pulling teeth... just spill the beans so we can get the "big picture "

As for rox, get an attorney asap

bacha29

Roxko: Did you file an accident report? If so did you file it on time? Did the injury occur while on duty? The majority but not all contractors have their WC coverage through Marsh/ Protective.Do you have any documentation that will prove that you were injured on the job? Sounds to me like the contractor never reported the claim to his insurer and it would appear that it's going to be his word against yours.Looks like another case of a bad apple contractor who refuses to own up to the responsibilities and risks of being a contractor. If there is a department of labor and industry in your state they may be able to help you. In the mean time gather all the information you can and find a good WC or personal injury lawyer and go after the guy. Too bad that you didn't demand an accident report form from your employer and filled it out yourself.Looks like the contractor didn't want his premiums to go up that's assuming that he was paying them in the first place.