UPS accident

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So there wasn't wreck and he didn't crash because he didn't start it . I just imagined it and one of the trucks didn't say UPS on it. Who cares if its' a feeder or not, it's still UPS.
Do you ever read the non-sensical stuff you write. If the UPS driver died, he wouldn't be a UPS brother to you either!!

ALL YOU saw was the UPS logo on the truck and you imediately think its a UPS truck/Feeder driver. IT was an OVERNIGHT driver and rig that is presently transitioning to a UPS freight outfit.

This OVERNIGHT driver, was NOT involved in the crash and avoided most of the carnage with LITTLE to NO damage to his rig and trailers.

EVERYONE who watched the news listened to the reported INACCURATELY call it a UPS BIG RIG and those same people assumed it was a feeder driver.

These freight drivers are NOT UPS trained drivers and their driving habits are HORRIBLE at best. Laughable comes to mind, but in this case, all credit to this OVERNIGHT driver for avoiding most of the carnage.

There was a crash, there was 2 big rigs involved along with passenger cars, 1 person died in the accident BUT the OVERNIGHT driver came late to the crash at a speed slow enough to stop without crushing anything.

I know you wanted to impress everyone with your UPS knowledge, but you jumped to a giant conclusion. YES, UPS bought OVERNIGHT LTL, but it did NOT train their drivers. Most of those guys are knuckleheads on the road.

TOS

A

anonymous6

I'd rather drive in the rain than the snow

I'd rather drive in the snow than black ice or dense fog.

I'd rather stay home than drive at all ( on vacation )