Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Nothing but some ones big pipedream. Even if this tech is proven safe in 20 years of testing UPS will drag its feet buying into it. They are always the last to implement new technology. UPS is still running trucks with no power steering for christs sakes.
And tractors with springs

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Amazon has been profitable 10 straight quarters.

Amazon had 2.37 Billion in net profit for 2016 on 136 Billion in sales/revenue .

UPS had 3.3 Billion in net profit in 2016 on 61 Billion in revenue.

Time for people to stop saying Amazon does not turn a profit.

They turn a profit but their valuation is crazy. People buy into their goofy press releases thinking they are the best thing since sliced bread.

I think now they are making their own yoga pants and womens underwear. At some point they will enter so many business sectors people will boycott them and make a dent in their sales and profit.

Now they are trying to get major companies to sell exclusively through Amazon. Nike just whored itself out to Amazon. If you give Amazon deals and they undercut other companies currently retailing Nike, those companies will eventuly drop Nike. There are plenty of other options for shoes, I'm sure Dick's, Academy and all the other stores could hurt Nike if they were to bail because Nike is giving Amazon preferential treatment. UPS and FedEx should cut the cord ASAP if you ask me.

Staydryitsraining

Amazon has been profitable 10 straight quarters.

Amazon had 2.37 Billion in net profit for 2016 on 136 Billion in sales/revenue .

UPS had 3.3 Billion in net profit in 2016 on 61 Billion in revenue.

Time for people to stop saying Amazon does not turn a profit.
I never said since the dawn of time amazon wasnt profitable. I said for years. Second, alot of their profit was from their server side, not the warehouse online shopping side. NEXT