UPS as a "role model" for safety?

quad decade guy

Laughable as I watch carwash park pkg cars in front fire hydrants and in fire lanes

all over the facility. Mechanics too. With nary a concern. And as I watch 0 time

experience on roads teach 0 time experience rookies. Why in the world would

fire departments use our safety model? No way any of these folks have ever looked

at what really happens day to day. Oh, our "Smith model" looks good on paper,

but that's not what is happening.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
Laughable as I watch carwash park pkg cars in front fire hydrants and in fire lanes

all over the facility. Mechanics too. With nary a concern. And as I watch 0 time

fire departments use our safety model? No way any of these folks have ever looked

Not sure what you are hoping to discuss.

Please clarify.

Thanks.

quad decade guy

Not sure what you are hoping to discuss.

Please clarify.

Thanks.

Of all people and the many many discussions of safety, I can't help you. But for the others-

It seems ironic that fire departments would try to use UPS as a guide for safety because of

at least one example I gave of blocking FIRE HYDRANTS and FIRE LANES. See? But then

fire/emergency vehicles routinely run stop lights and signs. Just like our drivers.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Of all people and the many many discussions of safety, I can't help you. But for the others-

It seems ironic that fire departments would try to use UPS as a guide for safety because of

at least one example I gave of blocking FIRE HYDRANTS and FIRE LANES. See? But then

fire/emergency vehicles routinely run stop lights and signs. Just like our drivers.
The guys in your building are slobs. Are you saying this is a company-wide issue based on your experience?

Dough99

Why do

You keep

typing like this?

watdaflock?

Neat.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

source.gif