UPS CEO More Than Triples His Pay

old levi's

blank space
Thanks soooooo much for that 50 cent cost of living raise!View attachment 189278

5 BR /4 BA 450K

IS2rxq0caqwjyw0000000000.jpg

Last edited:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Which kayak is that? Just bought a cheap starter kayak to get to water you can't get a boat in.
It’s a sit on top 12’ Wilderness Systems Tarpon. I can throw it in the back of my Tacoma and hit the lake very easily. I run a 12 volt battery through the hull for a Hummingbird depth/fish finder. Two rod holders up front, one in the back. 5 gallon bait tank in the back with a aerator that runs on 2 D batteries for blue back herring.
E302214C-1E6D-44E8-854E-5C74AC31338F.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s a sit on top 12’ Wilderness Systems Tarpon. I can throw it in the back of my Tacoma and hit the lake very easily. I run a 12 volt battery through the hull for a Hummingbird depth/fish finder. Two rod holders up front, one in the back. 5 gallon bait tank in the back with a aerator that runs on 2 D batteries for blue back herring. View attachment 189302
What are the advantages over a canoe or even a jonboat?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
What are the advantages over a canoe or even a jonboat?
Portability. I can remove the depth finder off the top and trout fish on the Chattahoochee from areas that don’t have boat ramps. The kayak itself weighs about 65lbs, so somewhat easy to carry though the woods to hard to reach ponds also.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

You make 56k a year. Where do you live, Beverly Hills??

He is in the Bay area around San Francisco. One of if not the most expensive areas to live. I believe I heard on the radio just the other day that a 1000 sqft 1 bedroom apt is $3200 a month.

Here in San Diego I believe we were like 7th on the list. $2100 for the same apt.