UPS deliveries suspended until further notice

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Yes, I'm also in MA near Boston. The local Stop and Shop had ZERO toilet paper today.
I also must have loaded 100 cases of TP and paper towels in my trucks today.
One day this week was paper towels and wipes occupying nearly two full top shelves. Another was a peak-sized dump of amazon, then yet another all the irregulars and industrial pieces came in at once. Plus a new "time allowance" because the ORS thinks im such a good preloader boy.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Our mayor just claimed a state of emergency. No gatherings allowed. Everything shutting down. We got first report of a case here. We have a vw assembly plant here and it shutting down Monday. Ahhhh the traffic to deliver next week will be great. My over allowed should be well under lol.

Scuderia

There could be nuclear fallout and UPS would still write you up for not showing up. Definitely profits above EVERYTHING LOL!!!

seriously though, I’ve been on vacation, what are they saying about signature required boxes? I hope they at least let you DR/CIR everything.

iruhnman630

There could be nuclear fallout and UPS would still write you up for not showing up. Definitely profits above EVERYTHING LOL!!!

seriously though, I’ve been on vacation, what are they saying about signature required boxes? I hope they at least let you DR/CIR everything.

We were told nothing changes. Have the customer use the top of their own pen without touching the stylus or the board