DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
You obviously missed my attempt at humor.

I was using the other meaning of the word record to try and make a funny.
IMG_2346.GIF

iruhnman630

'They stacked other boxes on top of it'.....No, every package gets it's own special cubby hole.

'They delivered at 11:00 at night!'....Yeah, we all kinda agree that's a problem. :batman2:

It probably wasn't the most perfect package placement of the drivers' day, to be honest. We can only be expected to do things perfectly 97% of the time.

Notcool

This has to be a joke... the old couple are mental if they think that little tumble broke anything. The news station should be embrassed for running a this

Star B

White Lightening
wWAmo8D.jpg
What a bunch of old people that have NOTHING better to do.
WAAAH, they set it down slightly hard. WAAAAH THEY DELIVERED IT AT 11PM!!!

ManInBrown

Looks like a sissy runner gunner to me. Drops package and starts running back to truck. Idiot. I’m skeptical that the package was damaged. He didn’t toss it twenty feet from the curb. The shipper didn’t put styrofoam in their?

W

What The Hawk?

LOL My drivers told me to slide the packages on porches instead of using steps. That wasn't thrown. What a bunch of cry babies.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
He did drop it on a corner, so not impossible.
Just highly unlikely. Probably damaged before that by a PTer using the "hand to air to surface" method. Too bad for this doofus runner that he got caught on camera dropping their package. As Upstate said, why not just put it in the chair?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I would have delivered the same way if the camera crew was standing on the porch filming me.
He didn't do anything wrong outside of (maybe) not ringing the doorbell.
The reporter is an idiot for wasting time on that piece.

The thing that caught me was his complaint about late deliveries left on the porch.
We need a few more of those to get UPS to curfew deliveries better.