UPS Driver Charged in DUI Crash

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

its an interesting argument to make I suppose. charge everyone that rear ends someone or hits something with impaired driving.

I agree that had the vehicle in question not been that of a government official we wouldn't be having this discussion and our co-worker would be back at work on Monday.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
thats what I got out of too. The guys blood alcohol level was not high enough to charge him with DUI so they manufactored something.
It was high enough for him to hit another car, no? At .071 BAC an objective test will show that your depth perception and peripheral vision are both impaired.

tieguy

Banned
It was high enough for him to hit another car, no? At .071 BAC an objective test will show that your depth perception and peripheral vision are both impaired.

i think they should drop the number to where they think its really impaired and then leave it alone. many people can drink two beers at be at that number.

ibshines

It used to be .12, but the federal government forced the states to lower the limit. If he had a CDL it is even lower.Bad luck to run into a local official

brownedout

Could have been worse - could have been Scott Davis.

I know I'm walking a very WaVy line here...all puns intended...It's late... I'm loopy with Nyquil and still can't sleep...So here it goes... "OR BETTER"...Not that I would want CEO Davis hurt or anything.