UPS driver shot in GA

PPH_over_9000

If there is anyway to prove that and I doubt there is he will be a wealthy man when he recovers.

I agree. It appears that the person who posted that thread was the manager/supe of the driver who was wounded.

At the very least, having his manager/supe post that on social media is going to work in his favor provided he makes it out of critical condition.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I agree. It appears that the person who posted that thread was the manager/supe of the driver who was wounded.

At the very least, having his manager/supe post that on social media is going to work in his favor provided he makes it out of critical condition.
Even before scanning, I had junkies stopping me looking for their Vicodin from pill mills.

PPH_over_9000

Even before scanning, I had junkies stopping me looking for their Vicodin from pill mills.

Yeah, man, I hate the "track my delivery" feature or whatever it's called on the app.

The worst part about it, though, is that it was never mentioned during training. A typical new hire only finds out that customers can stalk them when it actually happens, and it's never fun being caught off-guard like that.

Happens every now and then to me and it almost always pisses me off... but that's really because I usually assume it's a supe' pulling up on me.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah, man, I hate the "track my delivery" feature or whatever it's called on the app.

The worst part about it, though, is that it was never mentioned during training. A typical new hire only finds out that customers can stalk them when it actually happens, and it's never fun being caught off-guard like that.

Happens every now and then to me and it almost always pisses me off... but that's really because I usually assume it's a supe' pulling up on me.
We’re just numbers brother

UndressedFedexed

DQd Day One
From my understanding, the customer was mad he didn’t get the package and didn’t believe the driver when he said the package wasn’t in the car. Hmm, maybe cross reference what packages were on the car compared with EDD and whatever package was on EDD but not in the truck was the shooter. Scary situation. Hope he’s doing okay.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1658058057249.png