UPS driver shot in GA

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I am truly sorry that you feel your life is in danger at all times and everywhere you go. I am sure you know this better than anyone else. My biggest fear is the gun nut that is so afraid that he feels he must carry a loaded weapon at all times. Where even the smallest provocation turns into a shoot out at the OK corral. More often the innocents turn out to be the victims.
since we don't live in a homogenous high-trust country, no i do not feel safe and i will be armed in public

you can joke about paranoia all you want, i'm not going to be the one that draws the short straw lottery ticket to the morgue

Re-Raise

since we don't live in a homogenous high-trust country, no i do not feel safe and i will be armed in public

you can joke about paranoia all you want, i'm not going to be the one that draws the short straw lottery ticket to the morgue
FD0F2D9A-5CBC-4BFA-9CE2-2652D8E3570A.jpeg

Would a driver be allowed to carry at work?

PT Car Washer

So let the innocent bystander take the trip because you are afraid of being hurt sometime somewhere?

Thebrownblob

I would move to a safer area. Like maybe the Ukraine.
Funny how when SHTF they re-introduced gun rights, your immaturity as to why you’re safe shows. As usual you’ve let other people do the Heavy lifting, and you have allowed other people to keep you safe. You’re welcome.