UPS Drivers Calendar

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
Ok now I get it IT:wink2: I think they should have a calendar of all the HOT chicks that work at UPS too, btw!!

Tell me when you see some. All the women(?) at my hub are stereotypical lezbo's. We give them male nicknames, and they all have the strength of a man lol...

Tell me when you see some. All the women(?) at my hub are stereotypical lezbo's. We give them male nicknames, and they all have the strength of a man lol...
We have one that is just as cute as anyone could ask for. She's a petite thing too, but can lift anything I can. She's also straight as as arrow, her husband works here too. We have 4 other female drivers that aren't as good looking but none are the stereo-typical gay girls. BTW, I would feel very confident that any of them would have my back, if needed. All 5 of them hard working, good gals.

Question, do you call them by their nicknames to their faces?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
GEEE!!!!!!!!!! You think that's because we work in a stereotypical 'man's' world.

Kraetos

Preload, Loader
We have one that is just as cute as anyone could ask for. She's a petite thing too, but can lift anything I can. She's also straight as as arrow, her husband works here too. We have 4 other female drivers that aren't as good looking but none are the stereo-typical gay girls. BTW, I would feel very confident that any of them would have my back, if needed. All 5 of them hard working, good gals.

Question, do you call them by their nicknames to their faces?

Hehe no, not to their face. And I didn't start the nickname fiasco, it was already implemented when I got there.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hehe no, not to their face. And I didn't start the nickname fiasco, it was already implemented when I got there.
Maybe.................just maybe......................you should get to know them before you start jumping on the bandwagon. Maybe............just maybe.............one of these days, one of those 'lezbos' would have your back if you deserved it!:surprised:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
watch what you say at work,anything can be a cause for sexual harrasment.In this economy,you don't want to give the EVIL EMPIRE a chance of firing you,they really want to clean house on an economic down turn!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
watch what you say at work,anything can be a cause for sexual harrasment.In this economy,you don't want to give the EVIL EMPIRE a chance of firing you,they really want to clean house on an economic down turn!
I might have been more blunt. I might have suggested that he watch his mouth b/c one of those 'lesbos' might have kicked his ass after work one night. LOL:wink2:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
AND THAT TOO !!! I have worked with plenty of woman here over the years and I think it is an insult to classify any of them as a Lesbo!! The ones I have known were always there for me whn I needed help as I would for them. Do we have lesbians at upS yes, such as gay guys.But the woman are looked at harder wich I think is unjust!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Thanks Cove.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't give a rat's fuzzy ass about your political, religious or sexual preferences. I do my job. You do your job. If, in between someone needs some help, then by god/g-d you better not have screwed me or you are :censored2: out of luck.