UPS Drivers Calendar

P

pickup

Why has there never (to my knowledge) been a UPS Drivers calendar? The best looking dudes on this planet and yet never have I seen a calendar to celebrate the God like creatures you are! I think someone shoud do a yearly pictorial for each state. My driver would make the cover every year for being the hottest! But the rest I am sure would deserve a month of their own!:peaceful:

You know, I had my suspicions right from the beginning. I believe his first post was a thread that he started stating that UPS drivers are the best. He was posting as an outsider and his posting came right after a bunch of others came on to bitch about alleged horrendous service in the northwest(i.e. where the hell is my package, postal service is delivering , why not you?) I was gonna say something but I kept my mouth shut. But come on guys, he is a troll, look at all his postings and tell me I am wrong. TROLL, TROLL, TROLL YOUR BOAT. GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I can take em! Southwest corner of the parking lot bitches!

Hehe no, not to their face. And I didn't start the nickname fiasco, it was already implemented when I got there.

Tell me when you see some. All the women(?) at my hub are stereotypical lezbo's. We give them male nicknames, and they all have the strength of a man lol...

K, take a minute and read the crap that you posted. Is this really the way that you feel? If it is, I truly feel sorry for you as you are obviously an extremely immature person. Do us all a favor and keep your stupidity to yourself.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

up until a few years ago some of the pictures each year were of ups people doing their job.

Retired makes an excellent point. I can recall one year when one of our drivers and pkg cars were featured in the calendar. They spent 2 days washing and waxing the pkg car and then had her (certainly not as Kraetos described) drive it to Lake Placid and they shot it from above so that Mirror Lake appeared in the background. Beautiful shot, one that STUG and DS would be envious of.

Lat year we followed a handbag from design to delivery. This year we have a treehugger calendar. What's next--a virtual calendar delivered by e-mail as a pdf file?

I think it was DS that said that this is the first year that he has a non-UPS calendar hanging in his kitchen. Me too--got mine from Dunkin Donuts for free and have already used January's coupons so I have made money.

over9five

Staff member
The NRA sends out the most beautiful calendar every year. Best calendar I've ever seen.

(You have to appreciate wildlife tho)

over9five

Staff member
watch what you say at work,anything can be a cause for sexual harrasment.In this economy,you don't want to give the EVIL EMPIRE a chance of firing you,they really want to clean house on an economic down turn!

So true! I say things sometimes, and end up thanking God no-one heard!!

I talk to myself a lot..........

Big Duke 6

I think that a calender of UPS drivers supporting a charity in your city would be a great idea . People would buy it to see their driver and they would be supporting a local charity as well. Great idea!

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
Those are great pictures!! It looks like you travel alot.

As much as I can, I'll be retring soon and had planned alot more travel as well as living in Central and South America and doing volunteer work. However life changed my plans, at least for awhile I'll be raising two darling grandchildren, hope my life can get back as planned before I'm too old.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Pick me, Pick me, I just uploaded photos and made an album in my profile. BTW I'm not a man!
Great pics. We have the opportunity to go to Costa Rica this fall but the airline tickets are just to much to do this year. About $1,000 for each of us just to fly there. And then having to pay for everything else on top of that. Sure would be fun but we'll just have to wait for another time. We are already planning for next year ('10) to go on a 7 day cruise out of Galveston to the western caribbean. It will be our first cruise! The ports of call are: Cozumel, Roatan (Honduras), Costa Maya, and Yucatan.

The other one that is a possibility is out of Galveston with calls in Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

jennie

It looks like UPS has kept you in great shape! I have only been working for the company for a year, I always say "they pay me to work out" lol. I don't think you will be to old, just bring the grankids along :happy-very:

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09
It looks like UPS has kept you in great shape! I have only been working for the company for a year, I always say "they pay me to work out" lol. I don't think you will be to old, just bring the grankids along :happy-very:

I'd love to take them, but you have to have a notarized letter from the parents to take them out of the country. The mother (my son's ex) most likely would not do that, why? who knows? She hasn't even seen them for almost 2 years.

Great pics. We have the opportunity to go to Costa Rica this fall but the airline tickets are just to much to do this year. About $1,000 for each of us just to fly there. And then having to pay for everything else on top of that. Sure would be fun but we'll just have to wait for another time. We are already planning for next year ('10) to go on a 7 day cruise out of Galveston to the western caribbean. It will be our first cruise! The ports of call are: Cozumel, Roatan (Honduras), Costa Maya, and Yucatan.

The other one that is a possibility is out of Galveston with calls in Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
I didn't know they had any running out of Galveston, what line is that?

Either one will probably be loads of fun. Never been to Ratan Honduras but I LOVVVVE Grand Cayman. What I like about that part of the world is the water is so clear. What looks to be a foot deep is 6 feet deep. and it's warm. and they have rum boats.

upsgrunt

I agree Trp; Grand Cayman is a great place to vacation. The cruise to get there was great, but the island was even better. Probably the best vacation I ever took.