UPS Drivers Calendar

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I didn't know they had any running out of Galveston, what line is that?

Either one will probably be loads of fun. Never been to Ratan Honduras but I LOVVVVE Grand Cayman. What I like about that part of the world is the water is so clear. What looks to be a foot deep is 6 feet deep. and it's warm. and they have rum boats.
Royal Caribbean and the way the economy is the prices that are listed are probably higher than what they actually are right now. I assume that they will continue to go down over the next year or so.

over9five

Staff member
Carnival also sails out of Galveston. Both the Conquest and the Ecstasy (I've been on both!).

I was at Grand Cayman for a day. Went scuba diving, like someone else said, the water is sooooo clear. You really felt like you were floating in space. You could easily see ........ I can't even estimate how far, you could see forever.

One of my favorite days of my life was on Cozumel. All I did was relax on the beach with my family. Playa del Sol, now it's Playa Mia. There was a buffet AND it was my birthday.

This year a lot of my family want to go on a short cruise if we can find one out of Boston. Haven't looked yet, if anyone knows of one let me know!

jennie

Wow, 2 years is a long time. Your a great grandma then.
I'd love to take them, but you have to have a notarized letter from the parents to take them out of the country. The mother (my son's ex) most likely would not do that, why? who knows? She hasn't even seen them for almost 2 years.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Carnival also sails out of Galveston. Both the Conquest and the Ecstasy (I've been on both!).

I was at Grand Cayman for a day. Went scuba diving, like someone else said, the water is sooooo clear. You really felt like you were floating in space. You could easily see ........ I can't even estimate how far, you could see forever.

One of my favorite days of my life was on Cozumel. All I did was relax on the beach with my family. Playa del Sol, now it's Playa Mia. There was a buffet AND it was my birthday.

This year a lot of my family want to go on a short cruise if we can find one out of Boston. Haven't looked yet, if anyone knows of one let me know!
I didn't see any Royal Carribean out of Boston but there are cruises out of Norfolk VA, Baltimore Maryland and Bayonne NJ of all places.

Princess has some that originate in New York.
Carnival shows Galveston, New York, Mobile and New Orleans.
And of course all of them sail out of all over FLA.

PS We have friends that sailed Norwegian. They will NEVER do that again. They said it sucked. Service was deplorable. These friends sail all the time so it's not a matter of lack of experience.

IWorkAsDirected

Outa browns on 04/30/09

They and my son have only been with me for 3 months, maybe 4. He's had custody for over 2 years, but just recently decided it was all too much for him, as well as no work, he's in construction. He's become deeply depressed, so until he can get back to himself, I guess I'm it.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Thats actually pretty pathetic snappy! Maybe you can have Steve show you how to take a picture! Those could have been out of the brochure! Lol

over9five

Staff member
PS We have friends that sailed Norwegian. They will NEVER do that again. They said it sucked. Service was deplorable. These friends sail all the time so it's not a matter of lack of experience.

Yikes, that's sad to hear. They do sail out of Boston.

over9five

Staff member
Thats actually pretty pathetic snappy! Maybe you can have Steve show you how to take a picture! Those could have been out of the brochure! Lol

I know, I know. I have better pictures, but I'm not ready to post pictures with me in them on BC. (Or anywhere else on the internet).

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I know, I know. I have better pictures, but I'm not ready to post pictures with me in them on BC. (Or anywhere else on the internet).

Maybe Steve can show you how to "blur" out your face like they do on Cops or whenever someone is wearing a brand name garment that is not sponsoring the show that they are on or the license plates on cars.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
thank God lol lol lol Ovah I think they run carrib cruises out or Black Falcon Pier in S. Boston look into it!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
As much as I can, I'll be retring soon and had planned alot more travel as well as living in Central and South America and doing volunteer work. However life changed my plans, at least for awhile I'll be raising two darling grandchildren, hope my life can get back as planned before I'm too old.

The trouble with that thought, is that you'll never be too old. My Dad made this mistake. Talking about my foster Dad here. After his wife died in 95, he all but quit life. Instead of rolling with the changes that come with life, he got "old" and now for him, it is too late. IWAD, I implore you to continue your dreams, even through the present circumstances. It can only help to instill a great love of life in those grandchildren. Again, JMHO:peaceful:

jbomb1010

I tell my customers that UPS has wanted us to make a driver calendar before, but that we carry too big of a package and it wont fit in the picture. :)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Maybe Steve can show you how to "blur" out your face like they do on Cops or whenever someone is wearing a brand name garment that is not sponsoring the show that they are on or the license plates on cars.

Hey Over, you can crop yourself out of the pictures. The cops thing works well too. I'll post a picture in my next thread of someone with just that effect.

You're making her a Great Grandma now? Sheeesh, let her be a Granny first.:wink2:

And to keep in line with the thread. When UPS had the "good" calendars, I'd tell all of my customers that I was on page 5. LOL

jennie

Hey Over, you can crop yourself out of the pictures. The cops thing works well too. I'll post a picture in my next thread of someone with just that effect.

You're making her a Great Grandma now? Sheeesh, let her be a Granny first.:wink2:
Lol, good one! You got me:wink2:
And to keep in line with the thread. When UPS had the "good" calendars, I'd tell all of my customers that I was on page 5. LOL