UPS Drop box security question

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Ours used to be bolted down until one of them was hit by a car. Now they are placed on a cement pad.

Our division uses the same combination for all of the drop boxes.
Think it is more widespread than that. Have been to Hawaii and Colorado this year and our divisions combination has opened the boxes at both locations.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have two drop boxes where the indicator flag does not work all of the time. After numerous requests to get if repaired were ignored I taped a piece of folded paper over the little window on the box, leaving the commit time visible.

Big Babooba

I can only report the problem. I have a Bachelors in Shopping Cart Repair Technology and a Masters in Brain Surgery.....duh. I skipped the correspondence course in UPS Letter Box Repair. I guess I missed my calling.:dissapointed:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
No, we pay a small monkey to live in each one. He takes care of that.

I suppose that he works for peanuts.

MonkeySee.jpg

J

jibbs

So I got 4 posts in and decided that OP needed to know he or she would be better off not to ship (or receive) drugs via UPS, or through any postal service for that matter.

Some get through, some don't. Those people that are unsuccessful find themselves extremely unhappy with their situation after LEOs knock on their front door.