UPS dropbox door left all the way opened

bunnyrun

There was a rain storm in which I drove to the nearest UPS drop box to enter a package. I could barely see while I was driving because it was raining so much so I didn't want to drive anywhere else. When I arrived, the UPS dropbox door was all the way open. I thinkt he UPS driver came at 7pm and it was around 7:30pm. Instead of placing the package inside the regilar slot box, I placed it inside the door and closed the door. I should have tried opening the door to see if it was locked or unlocked after I closed it. Do you need to apply a lock code after you shut a UPS dropb box door or does it lock automatically?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
There was a rain storm in which I drove to the nearest UPS drop box to enter a package. I could barely see while I was driving because it was raining so much so I didn't want to drive anywhere else. When I arrived, the UPS dropbox door was all the way open. I thinkt he UPS driver came at 7pm and it was around 7:30pm. Instead of placing the package inside the regilar slot box, I placed it inside the door and closed the door. I should have tried opening the door to see if it was locked or unlocked after I closed it. Do you need to apply a lock code after you shut a UPS dropb box door or does it lock automatically?
It's locked.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
Somebody put an iPhone 4 in the drop-box I pick up last week. I doubt I could get even $5 for it, so i'm debating whether to throw it against the wall or give it to a homeless person.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Somebody put an iPhone 4 in the drop-box I pick up last week. I doubt I could get even $5 for it, so i'm debating whether to throw it against the wall or give it to a homeless person.
When my Iphone 4 broke a few years ago I begged the lady at AT&T to get me another 4 but they stopped carrying them so I was forced to get a 5s. I would love to go back to the smaller Iphone!

Rack em

Made the Podium
So get an iPhone SE.
lg-cosmos-veriz-hero.jpg

I want this phone back!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We use Verizon, have the only no data plan they offer. Bought her current one "like new" off Amazon around 5 years ago. I think you can still buy them second hand. Here's my phone:
sch-u660.jpg

Future

Victory Ride
I recently upgraded from the 4 to the 6. The Verizon consultant couldn't believe that I was able to survive with only 500mb of data. I was forced to get 5gb and barely make a dent in it.
I had Verizon for years ... 3 phones .... the bill was insane each month ... I would cringe paying it .... screw it went 2 Metro PCS ....never been happier