UPS dropbox door left all the way opened

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess you can sleep at night knowing that you are far and away the posts leader on a largely unknown anonymous Internet chat forum.

Sweet dreams and say “hi” to the B Team for us.

@Barney

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You guys kill me with your phone bills. Take a look at Cricket, we’ve used them for over two years now. It is owned and runs on the AT&T network, so if you get good coverage with them, it’s the same. You pay for whatever phone you want upfront, slap a SIM card in, done. We pay $100 for 5 lines with 5gigs of data on each. That’s $100 with taxes and whatever BS included, $100 out the door. On top of all that, you can buy the refill cards at Target or Best Buy pretty constantly at 10-15% off.

For those that say “Cricket, Boost, Metro PCS, ect are for poor people”, think about who’s really poor that they think paying for a phone over time and locked into a contract is what rich people do. Most people do it because it’s the only way they can get their hands on a $800 phone.

Edit: forgot to mention, if you do any traveling, internationally, if you have an unlocked phone, you can slap in a UK SIM card number in for example, and not have any issues calling, texting, using data for GPS. You can’t unlock your phone with the bigs until you complete the contract.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
You guys kill me with your phone bills. Take a look at Cricket, we’ve used them for over two years now. It is owned and runs on the AT&T network, so if you get good coverage with them, it’s the same. You pay for whatever phone you want upfront, slap a SIM card in, done. We pay $100 for 5 lines with 5gigs of data on each. That’s $100 with taxes and whatever BS included, $100 out the door. On top of all that, you can buy the refill cards at Target or Best Buy pretty constantly at 10-15% off.

For those that say “Cricket, Boost, Metro PCS, ect are for poor people”, think about who’s really poor that they think paying for a phone over time and locked into a contract is what rich people do. Most people do it because it’s the only way they can get their hands on a $800 phone.
Was thinking about trying them with 1 line. Lime to use 1 of our old phones with them

CanOSup

One of them
I guess you can sleep at night knowing that you are far and away the posts leader on a largely unknown anonymous Internet chat forum.

@Barney
I sleep at night by mixing Sleeping pills and Vodka

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm paying about $47 a month for Straight Talk and 10 gigs of unlimited data. Very few problems. I do have one dead zone on my route but I've noticed everyone else has the same problem. I always see them sitting in their cars at the end of the road on the phone. No complaints with Straight Talk.

Box Ox

Am I too late??!!

6a3.gif

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I have about 300 Iphone X for sale...
I’m using the iPhone 6+, wife has 7+, son has iPhone SE, daughter has 6+, and a coworker I let ride for free is getting the iPhone X to put on it.

We always buy the previous generation phones unlocked for about 30% off from reputable retailers.