UPS dropbox door left all the way opened

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I had Verizon for years ... 3 phones .... the bill was insane each month ... I would cringe paying it .... screw it went 2 Metro PCS ....never been happier
I'd love to get Metro, but their service isn't great around here. You'd :censored2: if I told you what we are paying for 4 phones, unlimited data.

Future

Victory Ride
I only pay for 2 lines now under metro ..... unlimited ......straight up 50 a month ...... no nickel and diming me with added stupidity....

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Screw that brother!
I have to change the plan back.

A couple months ago, we put Jake on as an authorized signer, so he could get whatever he needs. He changed the plan so we could get his discount. Lol
This is when we went from about 240, up to 320.

Future

Victory Ride
I have to change the plan back.

A couple months ago, we put Jake on as an authorized signer, so he could get whatever he needs. He changed the plan so we could get his discount. Lol
This is when we went from about 240, up to 320.
Not sure if this is true ...but a rep from Verizon ...once told me UPS employees get a better discount on their bill ...then the military

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Not sure if this is true ...but a rep from Verizon ...once told me UPS employees get a better discount on their bill ...then the military
He told us we lost our ups discount when we went to the $50/month unlimited data plan, so he signed us up to get his discount. We'll have to go into the store to change it back. Lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There was a rain storm in which I drove to the nearest UPS drop box to enter a package. I could barely see while I was driving because it was raining so much so I didn't want to drive anywhere else. When I arrived, the UPS dropbox door was all the way open. I thinkt he UPS driver came at 7pm and it was around 7:30pm. Instead of placing the package inside the regilar slot box, I placed it inside the door and closed the door. I should have tried opening the door to see if it was locked or unlocked after I closed it. Do you need to apply a lock code after you shut a UPS dropb box door or does it lock automatically?
Open, closed? Who cares? I surprised more people don't try robbing the things?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
That price has to include phone payments as well... We have 3 lines of unlimited with no phone payments and our bill is like $168 a month. I think the price for us to add a 4th line was another $30 a month.
Seems like a perpetual cycle with is. Phones die about the time the they're paid for

oldngray

nowhere special
Seems like a perpetual cycle with is. Phones die about the time the they're paid for
plan comes together.png