UPS dropping United Way

Nah
I always refused to join in with the scam.
Had some P/T sups sign me up anyway.
I screamed bloody murder when I saw on my paycheck a deduction.
Afterwards, it was a trip into the manager's office for some arm twisting, still didn't sign.
Over time they gave up.
Did you get your money back?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Show me a mega church and I will show you a charlatan leader. Saying you go to a church is not a good thing anymore except for the sheep that goes to them. I would rather do business with an atheist than a Christian. Usually the atheist believes in Karma while the Christian believes they can be forgiven. (Full disclosure) I am not an atheist I just don’t believe in the god I see churches selling.
42BD2375-48F3-49F4-86A6-A421536E4F10.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Even Paul Newman's charity is corrupt.
$600 million in sales last year and only $30 million went to the foundation.

That is 2 % folks.
Paul's daughters are suing the foundation for mismanagement or worse ....corruption.

I’ll still eat his frozen pizzas you can’t beat that thin crust pepperoni

Returntosender

I always refused to join in with the scam.
Had some P/T sups sign me up anyway.
I screamed bloody murder when I saw on my paycheck a deduction.
Afterwards, it was a trip into the manager's office for some arm twisting, still didn't sign.
Over time they gave up.
That’s illegal they forge your name

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Show me a mega church and I will show you a charlatan leader. Saying you go to a church is not a good thing anymore except for the sheep that goes to them. I would rather do business with an atheist than a Christian. Usually the atheist believes in Karma while the Christian believes they can be forgiven. (Full disclosure) I am not an atheist I just don’t believe in the god I see churches selling.
299310377_118187977660530_2432840955694692094_n.jpg