UPS getting beat up on Miami TV

Hroller

Watching NBC 6, people are complaining. There are no package drivers working today in the Miami market.
The 800 customer service telephone operators are instructing customers to pick up their packages at the UPS Center. However, when they arrive, they are finding that the entire facility is locked up. No employees on site!
People have ordered emergency supplies and medication and now cannot get them.
Fed Ex was also mentioned, and they are doing the same thing as UPS. Closed.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Watching NBC 6, people are complaining. There are no package drivers working today in the Miami market.
The 800 customer service telephone operators are instructing customers to pick up their packages at the UPS Center. However, when they arrive, they are finding that the entire facility is locked up. No employees on site!

Don't know if you heard but there is a fair sized hurricane bearing down on Florida

FYI!!

MAKAVELI

People are so friend stupid. They expect us to risk our lives to get them their dog food and diapers.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Tough

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't know if you heard but there is a fair sized hurricane bearing down on Florida

FYI!!
IMG_2712.JPG

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Good. Nice to see that both companies are looking out for their employees' safety.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I know when a Cat 5 is heading towards me, the first thing I do is worry about my UPS QVC order! What a bunch of morons.