UPS getting beat up on Miami TV

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm curious to see how the post hurricane andrew building codes hold up for the new construction areas. Pretty epic experiment, could have big implications for other areas prone to natural disasters. Not cheap I'm sure but hopefully pays off.

These types of things are really terrible but I'd hope as a country we could learn something from them.

Faceplanted

I believe that's central Florida. They should be good the major issue they keep preaching here is the storm surge expected to hit Ft.Myers and Naples area on the west coast as well as Key West. The storm surge they are expecting is somewhere around 6 to 12'.
It's gonna be a huge mess in central Florida, charley had people without power for weeks, many roofs had damage. This storm will have higher wind gusts. Get ready for a huge clean up come Tuesday.

Faceplanted

Been without power since 7:00,cable and Internet down running on generator power to keep beer cold and charge things.
Where you at brother? Stay safe. I have lots of friends who live in downtown Miami... brickell area... what a disaster iv seen. Brickell looks like a river

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Where you at brother? Stay safe. I have lots of friends who live in downtown Miami... brickell area... what a disaster iv seen. Brickell looks like a river

Buddy of mine lives on the Coral Gables/Miami line and said people disguised as Florida Power Company Workers are knocking on doors and robbing people. Looting is becoming a problem.