UPS getting beat up on Miami TV

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm not taking a chance with this storm. I'm getting out of town and heading north.

Driving to Northern Wisconsin this afternoon.

Fishing a muskie tournament this weekend!:rolleyes:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you live in Florida, aren't you prepared well in advance for the hurricane season? If you aren't, you deserve what you get.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Then you have knuckleheads like this.
I think it's the news people effect. Folks see the news/weather people at the scene, so they think they can stay. That, and the "hero reports" they do, as they report on folks who refuse to leave.

What they should do is report live from the funerals after these people get killed.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think it's the news people effect. Folks see the news/weather people at the scene, so they think they can stay. That, and the "hero reports" they do, as they report on folks who refuse to leave.

What they should do is report live from the funerals after these people get killed.
those "live reports" are probably done from a hundred miles away with a fan and a garden hose.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Buddy of mine lives right between Coral Gables and Miami "proper." He said its mass chaos. All the beautiful, wealthy Miami millennials are unable to cope with the reality that a natural disaster is about to hit. The older residents have either left or are of the "Andrew was just as bad" mentality.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Watching NBC 6, people are complaining. There are no package drivers working today in the Miami market.
The 800 customer service telephone operators are instructing customers to pick up their packages at the UPS Center. However, when they arrive, they are finding that the entire facility is locked up. No employees on site!
People have ordered emergency supplies and medication and now cannot get them.
Fed Ex was also mentioned, and they are doing the same thing as UPS. Closed.
The customer is always an azho!

hehe xd

I know u don't comprehend simple correlations, but people are upset the stuff they ordered for the hurricane won't arrive.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I know u don't comprehend simple correlations, but people are upset the stuff they ordered for the hurricane won't arrive.

Too freaking bad.

Maybe if had done a better job with your short trucks (?) generators, MREs and packages of water with a label stamped on them, those people may have gotten them.

(BTW, I said mommy's basement, not yours.)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So what you're saying is that whining people who live in a hurricane prone state (who made no preparations beforehand for hurricanes and waited til the last minute to order supplies) should take precedence over the lives of the UPS and FedEx delivery employees and their families?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
The governor tells everyone to evacuate on liberal media ...............

WHOOPS !!! NOT YOU UPS DRIVER....

We need to get that box set of Buffy the Vampire Slayer delivered to Coral Gables ASAP

THE MEDIA SUCKS