Ups hired a convicted cho mo

Reasoning would dictate that, but not actually so. I knew a few people who were 17 years old that worked on the inside. I suppose the good thing is at least a 17 year old can give consent before it becomes rape though, right?

17-year-olds cannot give consent. When they reach majority they can.

El Correcto

god is dead
At my center they hired a two time convicted child molester and now they have this piece of :censored2: jumping. I thought ups had standards. What if he wants to drive and now he gets a priority on a route since hes not allowed around schools,playgrounds, etc...
We had a diddler as a loading supervisor during a pm shift. I don’t believe they are allowed to drive.

542thruNthru

17-year-olds cannot give consent. When they reach majority they can.

Do you lose $200 a hour when you're wrong?
Screenshot_20190719-123904_Chrome.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I don’t get it. A convicted child molester would indict he served his sentence. He’s not trying to get a job at school.....he got a job schlepping cardboard away from children. What he did is horrific but does it mean he doesn’t get to earn a living? Wtf is the problem?

Zowert

What if he becomes a driver and covers a route with an elementary school or daycare..? “UPS! I’ve got a package for the little ones!”

boxdust

We have one in the feeder Dept. They arrested him out of the yard. He was gone for like 6 month ( while in jail) and then showed up again. The company had fired him the day he was arrested but our good old union got his job back. Good guys lose their jobs for not scanning a package and the union says sorry nothing we can do about it. Dirt bag moellest a 10 yr old and they get his job back. Needless to say no one is happy he is back.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
We have one in the feeder Dept. They arrested him out of the yard. He was gone for like 6 month ( while in jail) and then showed up again. The company had fired him the day he was arrested but our good old union got his job back. Good guys lose their jobs for not scanning a package and the union says sorry nothing we can do about it. Dirt bag moellest a 10 yr old and they get his job back. Needless to say no one is happy he is back.

What state are you in?

Indecisi0n

I understand your feeling towards the child molester but to compare the two cases and bash the union makes you look like a dum dum .

542thruNthru

"Sexual relations with someone under the Age of Consent are considered statutory rape, even (in some jurisdictions), if both partners are themselves younger than the Age of Consent."

Gee. I wonder who is charged and who is considered the "victim".

Probably the victim is whos family calls first.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I don’t get it. A convicted child molester would indict he served his sentence. He’s not trying to get a job at school.....he got a job schlepping cardboard away from children. What he did is horrific but does it mean he doesn’t get to earn a living? Wtf is the problem?

Being a slave in the warehouse is one thing. Being a jumper where that scumbag has interaction with children is just teasing him. He shouldn't get that satisfaction. Those sex offender charges can be finicky but this guy is a two timer.

Indecisi0n

Being a slave in the warehouse is one thing. Being a jumper where that scumbag has interaction with children is just teasing him. He shouldn't get that satisfaction. Those sex offender charges can be finicky but this guy is a two timer.
Sounds like you'll be losing your job for doing something stupid at work . It's not your problem . Just your mouth, irgnore him and do your job .it's called adulting .

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That’s up to HR and management. The man was CONVICTED, which means he served his time. As long as he lives within the restrictions of Megan’s law....who are you or any of his coworkers to say what ups job he should or shouldn’t have? Cho mo or not...the guy can still go to HR and file a harassment or “hostile workplace” complaint.

542thruNthru

That’s up to HR and management. The man was CONVICTED, which means he served his time. As long as he lives within the restrictions of Megan’s law....who are you or any of his coworkers to say what ups job he should or shouldn’t have? Cho mo or not...the guy can still go to HR and file a harassment or “hostile workplace” complaint.

I agree with you to a extent but when you have kids. You look at it in a whole new way.

Not saying you're wrong but I can see both points is all.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I agree with you to a extent but when you have kids. You look at it in a whole new way.

Not saying you're wrong but I can see both points is all.
I’m not condoning sex crimes against anyone. But if the guy can’t get a job....he goes on welfare and our taxes pay for that. The guy is capable of working....let him work and don’t harass him.

I used to know a driver in my old building who was once (prior to his ups career) arrested and charged with attempted murder for stabbing a guy. I didn’t go around telling people we worked with about it cause it’s none of my business.

542thruNthru

I’m not condoning sex crimes against anyone. But if the guy can’t get a job....he goes on welfare and our taxes pay for that. The guy is capable of working....let him work and don’t harass him.

I used to know a driver in my old building who was once (prior to his ups career) arrested and charged with attempted murder for stabbing a guy. I didn’t go around telling people we worked with about it cause it’s none of my business.

I totally understand. That's why I said I agree with you to a extent. Having kids just changes so much.

I don't really know how to explain it. I think he deserves a chance but part of me wants him to rot in a gutter. You're right though, convicts need jobs or they will just go back to their old ways.