UPS in Cinema

RDL

Not sure if a thread for this exists already. If it does, then soz, but I figured this topic would be, if nothing else, moderately interesting. We all gotta watch our shows and movies, right? Well, those of us who don’t beguile the day watching threads anyway. If you can recall, drop an instance you’ve seen a UPS truck/driver/hub in a movie or TV show. Bonus points to those who can remember the exact moment in the show’s progress they witnessed the UPS article.

Indecisi0n

Not sure if a thread for this exists already. If it does, then soz, but I figured this topic would be, if nothing else, moderately interesting. We all gotta watch our shows and movies, right? Well, those of us who don’t beguile the day watching threads anyway. If you can recall, drop an instance you’ve seen a UPS truck/driver/hub in a movie or TV show. Bonus points to those who can remember the exact moment in the show’s progress they witnessed the UPS article.
Is this English ?

RDL

There's an episode of the first season of The Sopranos that has a truck from my center in it just after the climactic scene.
Nice. My center has never been featured on TV except in the news if something has gone catastrophically wrong, but that’s how it is when you are out yonder.

amazondriverdude

73.jpg

RDL

Dude, that's exactly how I felt walking, almost staggering, in the heat this week. It was so bad I wanted to make zombie gurgles and moans to really put a bow on it.
If you’d given it just 20 more seconds in the cargo area per stop, you could have ended up making those sounds organically instead of for dramatic effect.

brostalss

My old package car was used by Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) for some show or skit.

My PC had just been painted and the mechanics cleaned the cab area to almost brand new.

RDL

My old package car was used by Jon Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) for some show or skit.

My PC had just been painted and the mechanics cleaned the cab area to almost brand new.
You gotta wonder how tightly Management twisted their arms to get such sterling results. How uncharacteristic of UPS to agree to let their property be used as a prop. So many shows just use knockoff equipment that conveys the same purpose.