UPS insurance question

Asinine

Hi, I just got my UPS National health plan information in the mail a few days ago. I've been looking it over, and it looks amazing and I had hoped for, but I see no information if there are any premiums we have to pay. I know the "basic" plan is completely covered, but I saw where they mention there are also different "levels" of the plans as well. I'm in network with Aetna, so there isn't any other cost from me besides copays that I saw in the booklets. Do we have to pay premiums?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hi, I just got my UPS National health plan information in the mail a few days ago. I've been looking it over, and it looks amazing and I had hoped for, but I see no information if there are any premiums we have to pay. I know the "basic" plan is completely covered, but I saw where they mention there are also different "levels" of the plans as well. I'm in network with Aetna, so there isn't any other cost from me besides copays that I saw in the booklets. Do we have to pay premiums?

That's an Asinine question!

Please state what state you work in and your position (Union or Non-Union).
That way someone may be able to correctly answer your questions.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Lots of guys with kids took the new plan offered, but I kept the old one to see how it shakes out. I have no kids, so the immunizations and stuff were not important to me. And you can always change but not go back

Asinine

Oh, my apologies!

I work in the Louisville, Kentucky LCH. Union of course. Also, being so young I don't plan on having kids anytime soon, so the dependent thing, I can do without for a long while! :p.