El Correcto

god is dead
Everyday I show up to a half empty truck, I’ve been getting guaranteed 8’s everyday.

They are calling it work life balance.

All the overtime seekers are like crackheads offering cheeseburgers for an extra split and getting denied. Too bad so sad.

Meanwhile I’m like a hog in :censored2:, I stop to pet the dogs, sometimes I actually talk to my customers see what’s going on in their lives, heck I even find myself whistling while I walk off stops now with a happy bounce in my step.

In the morning I wake up well rested and I don’t find myself crying in the shower, the parking lot, pcm, when I see my load quality(it’s perfect now),while I’m doing my pre-trip or even on my way out to area. I’m kind of upbeat and optimistic about my days now.

After work I have time to go ride my bike, eat a proper dinner, lay down and watch a movie and still get to bed around midnight instead of 2am.

My supervisors are even happier now to.
I find myself actually talking to my dispatcher without it ending in threats from either party. Hell I haven’t even heard a whisper of telematics either.

I think they might be going out of business or planning on firing me. It’s like a twilight zone episode.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have had 8 hour dispatches for the past 2 weeks. Today is the 1st day that I punched out a couple of clicks over 8 hours. The other days, Orion had me running things out of order so bad that I was spending half my day looking for packages. Been close to an hour over every day. Cuts added to section 5, run some of them after section 2 and the rest after section 8. Every day, "Fix the load and I will run scratch." Most days, the dispatch doubles down on the stupid. My guess is that tomorrow will be back to the stupid.

El Correcto

god is dead
I am also in disbelief of the dispatch this week. I always fear Friday if I don't have two 9.5 days in already. Time will tell.
It’s been like this basically all month for me.

I’ve been stunned. They even put me down for guaranteed 8’s when I get off about 30 minutes early, I didn’t even have to file!

I feel like I’m in a honeymoon stage of an abusive relationship. Like me and my supervisors have just renewed our vows.

barnyard

KTM rider
Here is the way it is going to go.....

Everyone is getting these stunning dispatches and a bunch are starting to complain about the lack of OT. They will get OT, but they will not be able to be on the 9/5 list. It is going to be an all or nothing kind of thing. I will be tickled to death with 41-42 hour paychecks.

Dough99

6E42FA4E-33AA-4F63-9E63-00EF5937A13D.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Here is the way it is going to go.....

Everyone is getting these stunning dispatches and a bunch are starting to complain about the lack of OT. They will get OT, but they will not be able to be on the 9/5 list. It is going to be an all or nothing kind of thing. I will be tickled to death with 41-42 hour paychecks.
Telling them I’ll be over 9.5 hasn’t worked at all in 2019. Only working a few days a week but average 2.5-3 hours of ot per day.

WTFm8

Off yesterday.

2 minutes shy of 11hrs today. Ran a package I missed cause it was on wrong shelf which was 20min of the ‘over allowed’. Half the route I never delivered, other half I havent been to in 2-3 months and that stuff I only delivered for ~2 weeks spread in a 3 week period.

Orion showed 9.5 to last stop which was 10 min from center.

Last week I was off 2 days. Other days were 10.5, 12.5, 10.5.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I have had 8 hour dispatches for the past 2 weeks. Today is the 1st day that I punched out a couple of clicks over 8 hours. The other days, Orion had me running things out of order so bad that I was spending half my day looking for packages. Been close to an hour over every day. Cuts added to section 5, run some of them after section 2 and the rest after section 8. Every day, "Fix the load and I will run scratch." Most days, the dispatch doubles down on the stupid. My guess is that tomorrow will be back to the stupid.
New dispatcher, with a new plan. Complete mess.

We were asked to "be nice" so this one won't resign.