UPS is ruthless!

Returntosender

Should have stayed and screwed them daily.
If neatly cut the following muscles in the legs tensor fasciae latae, adductors longus and brevis, pectineus and the anterior fibers of gluteus medius and minimus. Prevents the person from closing the legs. Manuel Noriega did this to a doctor where his he instructed his soldiers to repeatedly rape the doctor.

His body bore evidence of unimaginable tortures. The thigh muscles had been neatly sliced so he could not close his legs, and then something had been jammed up his rectum, tearing it apart. His testicles were swollen horribly, the result of prolonged garroting, his ribs were broken, and then, while he was still alive, his head had been sawed off with a butcher's knife."[2]His head was never found.[

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If neatly cut the following muscles in the legs tensor fasciae latae, adductors longus and brevis, pectineus and the anterior fibers of gluteus medius and minimus. Prevents the person from closing the legs. Manuel Noriega did this to a doctor where his he instructed his soldiers to repeatedly rape the doctor.

His body bore evidence of unimaginable tortures. The thigh muscles had been neatly sliced so he could not close his legs, and then something had been jammed up his rectum, tearing it apart. His testicles were swollen horribly, the result of prolonged garroting, his ribs were broken, and then, while he was still alive, his head had been sawed off with a butcher's knife."[2]His head was never found.[

Wow!!

Good to know

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Bad peak for you I guess?

542thruNthru

giphy-34.gif

Box Ox

v2tjpt.jpg

2cwuzvq.jpg

bumped

When I started at UPS, I overheard someone talking about how their homie had rubbed mgnt the wrong way, so they intentionally put him on a :censored2:ed up belt with waaaay too many trucks, let him get stacked the :censored2: out, and just kept hammering him until he quit. And apparently he did. I thought to myself at the time, sour grapes. Happened to me last night, and yes, I quit .The smile on that supervisor's face was sickening. :censored2: UPS.

You quit. I turn the belt off and chuckle.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
When I started at UPS, I overheard someone talking about how their homie had rubbed mgnt the wrong way, so they intentionally put him on a :censored2:ed up belt with waaaay too many trucks, let him get stacked the :censored2: out, and just kept hammering him until he quit. And apparently he did. I thought to myself at the time, sour grapes. Happened to me last night, and yes, I quit .The smile on that supervisor's face was sickening. :censored2: UPS.
Wimp. We get paid by the hour not the piece.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
So long as the direct deposit keeps coming, I keep calling, "Need me to stay out late?"

On road, "Get off the clock! (Blagh, blah) Saturday!"

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
giphy.gif