UPS is ruthless!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
The only memories I have of my first several peaks is getting hammered mercilessly, and mountains of stack-outs taller than the package cars. Yeah, it sucked, but I never thought of quitting. Some people don’t know what perseverance is (and I guess don’t have bills to worry about).

Wellitjusthappened

Yeah, call it want you want, but no amount of courage or determination could cut thru the :censored2:show of the hub I work(ed) at. Ppl talking :censored2: about each other as soon as they walk away, supes all playing grabass, constant fear of being cut, straight-up lies to one's face, etc. Maybe I'm naïve, and that's the way of the world, but I really wanted to believe differently.

Flame on!!!

If you were doing your job

Why should any of this effect you

Sounds like a typical millennial

Burrheadd the hub has got a lot worse if the forum allowed I share pic of what it’s like on the primary sort aisle

Box Ox

The only memories I have of my first several peaks is getting hammered mercilessly, and mountains of stack-outs taller than the package cars. Yeah, it sucked, but I never thought of quitting. Some people don’t know what perseverance is (and I guess don’t have bills to worry about).

Same. I'm actually kind of worried about what'll happen over the next few decades as those younger than myself become the bulk of the workforce. What kind of hell might it become having to support them and teach them, like the OP, that people can be really mean, and it's OK to take some shots. They can't and shouldn't be protected like they were growing up.

AwashBwashCwash

Same. I'm actually kind of worried about what'll happen over the next few decades as those younger than myself become the bulk of the workforce. What kind of hell might it become having to support them and teach them, like the OP, that people can be really mean, and it's OK to take some shots. They can't and shouldn't be protected like they were growing up.

What'll happen is they'll probably ditch the phony macho attitude that makes this company a :censored2:hole and actually start training people so they are retained.

The Range

In too deep
If neatly cut the following muscles in the legs tensor fasciae latae, adductors longus and brevis, pectineus and the anterior fibers of gluteus medius and minimus. Prevents the person from closing the legs. Manuel Noriega did this to a doctor where his he instructed his soldiers to repeatedly rape the doctor.

His body bore evidence of unimaginable tortures. The thigh muscles had been neatly sliced so he could not close his legs, and then something had been jammed up his rectum, tearing it apart. His testicles were swollen horribly, the result of prolonged garroting, his ribs were broken, and then, while he was still alive, his head had been sawed off with a butcher's knife."[2]His head was never found.[

giphy.gif